Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No more running out of lighters! (for a while, at least)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MellowStoner, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Being a daily smoker, I certainly go through a lot of lighters! I am sure this happens to you... You sit down after a tough day, fill the bong with fresh water, grind up some weed, pack a nice bowl, take a hit or two, THEN.. the lighter goes dead....AND you search everywhere and can't find another one. There is no choice but to get dressed, go out, and get more...UGH. To avoid that, I decided to stock up! This should last a while.. IMG_2187 2.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. You could also get clipper or other refillable lighters and buy butane (get high purity butane on amazon or something not the cheap shit for barbeques and space heaters) instead. But yeah I always have a few lighters around so I never really worry. Sometimes I just fiddle with them and waste them a little but still no worries lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. +1 for Clipper

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1