Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No More Lighters. Hakkos Awsome!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie4u, Sep 4, 2011.

1. The Hakko 456 is Great . If i dont break it no more $ on butane and lighters. One bowl and im high as 2 bowls. You can vape with this thing or just put it right above it and bam. your smoking. Kief taste way better and no more soot like hemp wick.
    Everyone should try these becuase they conserve weed and every hit taste green. I couldnt get a pic of my spoon becuase i couldnt hold the spoon camera and iron...sooo dont laugh at the bong. Its a Garlic glass jar. haha

Attached Files:

2. Bic needs to make these.

3. Or hakko needs to market them for smoking.

4. What is a hakko?

EDIT

Just googled it. lol. You're using a soldering iron?! :eek:

5. #5 hippie4u, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Its a Soldering iron with a ceramic heating element. Its like these herb irons that are out. The glowing thing in the bowl on the pic is the end of the hakko

edit: Pros-no soot, no butane, just pure heat. The hits taste great. They market these for smoking for like 150$ Google phedor. Cons-Dangerous if your clumsy,expensive,corded

6. $150!? arent there any cheaper ones? id rather buy a quarter oz of fire and a mini bong or something with that money.

7. #7 hippie4u, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Hakko=60$ for it shipping,stand and all. Phedor=150$ or whatever. I think the herb iron is more than the hakko to

8. Herb iron is about 70 last I checked but its worth the investment. Also I like the garlic bong

9. They should sell these at every gas station with a bic brandname lol

10. It's a soldering iron. $52 just to light your bowl? The sun and a magnafying glass is a lot cheaper.

11. and a lot of people would say the same thing about bongs when u can buy papers for 2$ n buy 45$ worth of weed, it has it's purpose,once u use one for awhile youl never want to use a lighter evr again all u taste it butane after using glowands/herb irons with lighters yeah their quick but they suck ass for flavor/harshness

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I agree with the flavor factor. But the price. again I say, solar hits are a lot cheaper and taste just as good. I guess you could use a soldering iron at night. Or on a cloudy day.

13. I would try one before I dropped 45$ but if it is like solar hits I'd pay 45$ no problem.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

Night time smoking = gg.

15. the dead have risen...... :metal:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHA!