Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No money, no bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noahluv, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I gave the last of my bud to my gf cos I love her and all... but now I'm out of weed, and I have no money.

I haven't smoked for like 2 weeks?

kinda lame. I don't do it all the time, but I want to at least sometimes you know?

I'm hoping on getting a job soon so we'll see...:eek:

Anyone else without any wonderful cannabis and have no way of acquiring it?

2. I've just entered day 74 of an 80 day T-Break. I've got the ability to acquire weed, but the willpower not to yet haha.

3. Well if i really wanted too im sure i could do something to get the money, but as of right now im dry without any extra funds. payday isnt till sunday =/

4. yea.. we have all been there at some point.. :cool: don't focus on the matter and you'll do great! ;) look at opening doors and starting some new beginnings

5. what beginnings!? lol

6. Sitting on $400 in my bank account and can't find shit to buy. Something might happen this weekend, but I've only heard that for the past month. The last time I smoked was mid January and that was a gram of some really shitty mids. Before that I bought a quarter of some nice chronic around Christmas time, so it's been a good while since I enjoyed myself :eek: Hang tight though man.

7. thanks
    I'm just being overdramatic cos I'm not really freaking out... just I go on GC every night and it's like cmon...

oh and the stuff I gave her was my first crappy lil cone joint=p

8. dude every moment is a new beginning, you just have to look at things in different ways to see them that way :D

9. Should've just smoked it with her instead :)..

10. ^^^^^^
    This. Cmon man :( if i was gonna give my gf my herb id probly just spark up with her insted. More fun

11. Whenever I'm out of weed, I'll scrape the bottom of my grinder for all the chafe and smoke that.. you wouldn't believe the high.. OMG. Or scrape your piece for res if you're that desperate. May not taste the best but it'll get you high

12. Bust out your bowl and scrape out a little resin, you'd be suprised out how much resin and how big a hit you can get from even the smallest amount of resin.

Or ask your gf to return the favor?

13. Same situation. All my money is going to gas and books for school :(.

14. just use your connects, see if any of your friends need any bud and hook them up, they will smoke you down

15. Same here man im all out of weed and money dont get any money till tomorrow but then I have to give it all away to people I owe. :mad:

16. Go look for your grinder and take a small piece of thick paper to scrape out any crevices, you should have a small pile of keif waiting to be smoked.

17. why didnt you smoke the last of your pot with your female? Sorry to say this pimp but you sound whipped as hell.

18. Well I'm not broke I have 400 put off to the side side but my area is dry.

19. your "gf" is probably toking up with another guy as we speak. also, get a job.. if there's one thing that gives potheads a bad name it's those that can't afford to smoke.

20. man you just need to get out there and hustle get a job or start a biz shyt isn't as hard as it seems, just look at things in a different way until you can do that you going to stay on the same path you are on. do something different and see what happens (be smart though try not to get in trouble) all you can do sometimes is try and see what will come of it.