no matter what social event i attend, there's a girl who ends up thinking im chill

Discussion in 'General' started by dank slap, Mar 23, 2013.

1. like i dig that but mannnn i dont wanna attract some females ha.

it's flattering though that people like me and think i'm down to earth, etc., i've had a few (typically on a good level) girls tell me "OH GODD YOU'RE SO CHILL YOU'RE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW"
    but damn
    n o h o m o

what are you like at gatherings do people tend to find you a social butterfly or do you like to be shy
    i'm a bit of both

2. Are you high? Or im I just too high to read right now?

3. i
    am high
    and also
    a tad drunk :confused:

4. is this real life
    Did this post actually happen?

5. i'm the same way. i usually can't or don't want to bullshit with drunk boners about some inane topic... so either keep to myself a bit and wander around looking for interesting people, or i invite them over:smoking:

if we're smoking and listening to music then i'm so incredibly happy i'll gladly be a social butterfly :laughing:

totally depends on the mood. the shirts i wear attract a lot of attention, in good and bad ways :p

6. I just go in and fuck every bitch's mout then jet outta there before I get beat up

7. what kinda shirts i love tshirts i have quite the collection myself

8. when i go out i usually throw on a paisley shirt over a tie dye or band shirt

i've got a bunch... it's a problem :smoking:

9. i feel you so hard core right now:(

10. is this good? should i be flattered?

DO I NEED TO CALL 911?!

11. mmm only if you think this qualifies as an emergency :)

feel very flattered

12. Makes a lot more sense now

13. NO HOW :cool:

14. I find "dank slap" a very interesting name for a girl user to have....lol

15. Did I meet you at a party? Hahah. I always hit on cool girls if I'm drunk. Take it as compliment, chica.

16. what a coincidence.... ME TOO :eek:

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dboNnii6eNg]Everybodys Drunk - YouTube[/ame]

18. Tag team, illa.

Deadheads always score.

19. maybe in your case :laughing:

LEZDOTHIS :cool: