No longer smoking. Life is not the same, just a vent.

Discussion in 'General' started by motioncity1123, Jul 13, 2009.

1. #1 motioncity1123, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    Drug testing, the threat of being thrown out on my ass, no more support from the family lead me to this T-break that should last me for a while. My latest 3 weeks have been the most difficult time of my life. I"ve had it easy, i'm suburbia at it's finest.

As rich hardesty wrote "all my friends are stoners", which makes my life rediculous. I left all my "popular" friends for those down to earth, those who like to smoke a blunt and relax. Not lift weights and train for the season like i used to.

I have not seen many of my friends in over three weeks because my T-break creates so much difficulty between us. I used to wake up and blunt roast all summer long at my different friends homes, now i can't. What's it to me now? I can't smoke, why go?

My lack of Marijuana has made me a duller person, i no longer get any pussy, at all. I normaly need a blunt to hit up the party scene so i feel comfortable in a situation where i know only a few people (when i go to other friends' towns). Now i find myself being a kid with a beer sitting a chair, watching a party go on.

I don't know what it is, I didn't think i was addicted to Marijuana. I don't see it as an addiction to a drug; i see it as an addiction to enlightment of the soul itself. I am no longer the same fun, smart, stoned out motherfucker my friends used to love to be around. I'm now just that nerdy dude the kick it with sometimes, that dude who used to roll up with a car full of younger, hotter girls than everyone else, fresh off the blunt cruise.

The worst part is, i started cigarettes again. It was an addiction i was so close to overcoming, now i'm back in the same fucking rut. The one satifying thing is that the Bubbler i got in venice that i gave to my best friend has been named Bernie, after me. And i know that my boys are enjoying the gift i gave them all on my way out of the green scene.

Anything would be appreciated.

Blaze a fat one for me :smoke:

2. haha thats what anti weed people would say if you START smoking weed

and im sorry man. that sucks you dont get pussy.

3. Don't blame the drug.

4. What I'm about to say might get me flamed, but fuck it.

Pretend to smoke.

I've done this a few times when I've had drug tests for jobs I needed to pass, but didn't wanna be a dick in a circle.

When you're with people and kind of expected to smoke, don't expect that they'll see things the same way you do, that you can't smoke for whatever reason. Just draw the smoke into only your mouth, hold it for a bit to seem like you inhaled hard, and then let it out.

This wastes barely any smoke, and will ease other people when they see you're smoking with them.

As for not having fun if you're not high, being sober can be a trip in as of itself. Sometimes it's fun being sober at a party, because you can be a lot more functional socially if you need to talk to somebody, it's just important that you be confident as well. Think of this as an opportunity to work on your confidence skills.

Good luck!

5. Or just pass them the bowl.

Assuming they're your freinds, they wouldn't judge you. And you wouldn't have to waste time.

6. yeah you can still chill.
    just dont smoke any weed....
    and dude
    shot gun 7 brews youll be a party animal.

7. wow that sounds like you weren't really their friend more like you used them for bud and don't enjoy their company