No longer dabbing

Discussion in 'General' started by ApeVape, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Dabbing is very new. Maybe not for the community itself, but in terms of actual science behind it and how it effects you vs. buds, there is very little information on the subject and even moreso in related to how it effects your health.

How does it effect your health? Well, if you eat to many cheese burgers, you could die. If you drink to much alcohol, you could die. The key is knowing what is to much for you. A 6 gram dab hit is fucking retarded. You could get a busload of people high with 6 gs.. But the problem with this thread is that the whole part about the dab being 6 grams deep was kind of overlooked in favor of your blanket statement of "This might be bad.", completely shoving aside the fact that the dab that caused the complication in general was of extreme excess.

This is like saying "I drank 20 beers once and almost died, so drinking one beer could be really bad for you!." Who the fuck do you have to blame for drinking 20 beers in the first place and why should everyone else suffer because your not intelligent enough to say "I've had enough.". What about the people who know when to say "I've had enough.", should they just not have any at all, because one person couldn't say "I've had enough"? Of course not.

But, as usual, there is an agenda behind these alleged facts.

Here we go, incoming bullshit missle detected. Its got "if you have a family history of.." written on the side of it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I can't believe I just read those links. Makes me wanna take a dab

3. I've only had dabs out of a pen once. Other than that I'm not a fan. Harder to find where I'm from. And I've got to many bongs to start a collection over again. I love my bud and I stick to it. If I can't grow it I won't smoke it lol.

4. I felt like i was reading the onion after i clicked on those links, just smh lol.

5. I just think it's funny how the first responder immediately jumped on OP, as though OP told him he's gonna get brain damage from dabbing.

Dude doesn't wanna dab for his own reasons. More for you to dab. Yet this dude bitchs him out. Lol what a tool

Do your thing, OP.

6. I have definitely heard of butane giving people brain lesions, not sure of its validity.

7. First off... Quote me if you are going to talk about me. Second ... His post is nothing like what he originally posted. And lastly... If your are dumb enough to belive the "articles" he posted, you deserve to get bitched out.

8. And no.. I am not a paramedic or a firefighter.

9. dabs got me like...

Attached Files:

10. The fact that this person wanted to take a 6 gram dab.... like 1) your gonna waste a lot of the dab. 2) it'll be so red hot unless they had an enail but if he didnt, his lungs would be toast. 3) Why waste 6gs in one hit like that itsself is retarded. 4) Doing anything too much obviously will hurt you. Moderation.

11. Sounds like the dude who did the 6 gram dab was retarded to begin with. Who does that? Sounds like something a 12 year old trying to show off would do.

12. At present it is estimated that marijuana"s LD-50 is around 1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

http://www.theweedblog.com/how-much-marijuana-does...

13. I dont think smoking butane is any good for you. There is no way you can over dose on pure pressed rosin

14. CO2 extracted oil/dabs/shatter is perfectly safe.

the BHO, butane is dangerous. it has nothing to do with cannabanoids.

15. uh-oh, I'd better scuttle off. You used the "retard" word. You sound thuper thserial.

16. guys, guys, we all like tits right. agreed? tits are fucking schweet. 3 way high five.

Attached Files:

17. I mean, who doesn't? Lol.

18. Titties are good and all.... But a nice ass in number 1 priority in my book.

19. now, we argue...