No longer dabbing

Discussion in 'General' started by ApeVape, Dec 1, 2015.

1. #1 ApeVape, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Hey blades. Haven't been on here in a while so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

As the title says, I have decided that I am no longer going to dab and just stick with bud.

Apparently it has been proven that you can actually overdose on that stuff and get irreversible brain damage. Check out the links that I'm going to post at the end. Now mind you in the second link regarding the irreversible brain damage, this guy took a 6 gram dab hit. Obviously that's way more than enough, but the fact that he got mentally handicapped afterwards made me think twice.

Even High Times has acknowledged the dangers. Plus I hate taking rips from those rigs and coughing my lungs out. It gives me a headache and makes my chest feel like it's going to explode. Now don't get me wrong, I'll probably take an occasional rip from a pen. Those seem to be a lot less harsh. A while back my friends and I all dabbed, and one of our mates took a dab so hard he literally shit himself.

IDK, maybe I'm weird. I'm in my late 20's and I see a lot of young kids on here and in the scene that should really take caution on this subject. Hell, people's houses have burned down from producing that shit and they end up in the morgue or in prison for running a drug lab. I'm not trying be your parent, I'm just saying think twice, be practical, and never underestimate the repercussions. And at the end of the day the flower is your safest choice (or edibles and lotions if you can't smoke).

Viddy well, friends. Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving.

http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2013/03/13/thank...
    http://nationalreport.net/marijuana-dabs-proven-to...

2. You have got to be kidding me? You actually belive this garbage? Your right, you should quit dabs and buds as well. You have lost your mind.

3. #3 ApeVape, Dec 1, 2015
    Well you don't gotta be a condescending dick about it. Like I said, not trying to be a parent. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the subject. Don't come crying to me when you end up in EMS.

BTW, did you even bother to read those articles or is your closed mind already made up on this subject?

Also, it's "you're" not "your."

No need for name calling - M369

4. Yes I did. They are false and the fact that you cant see that concerns me.

5. Hahha.. Did you really correct my grammar? Learn how to use your brain and think before you start correcting people for irrelevant stuff.

6. #6 ApeVape, Dec 1, 2015
    At least I know how to spell. Seems like you're the one who's lost your mind. [​IMG]

7. Oh wow, so it's false? Could you please justify that statement with some proof?

8. #8 efektt, Dec 1, 2015
    Can you prove they are not made up?

9. The dangers of being a smoker include knowing yourself and what you are inhaling. The How you are inhaling also helps know the why to the method of inhale.

Just saying if you need a torch to light up, it's obviously more dangerous than needing a simple lighter.

10. More dangerous... Sure. But taking a dab and turning instantly into a mentally handicaped person... No.

11. lol your all over the place OP.

Quitting cause of non-relevant stuff like possibly blowing up your home. Your friend shitting himself...

None of the stuff you posted are really a problem in your average dabbers life. Most of us arent producing conenctrates so its basically impossible to blow yourself up AND if you blow yourself up with a hand torch and a glass rig then we got a new darwin award winner.

Also most of us dont have super loose buttholes.

12. #13 efektt, Dec 1, 2015
    Who shit themself?

13. This guy lol

14. You'd have to be very, very naive to think that excessive indulgence in marijuana or marijuana-related products has no long-term health effects.

Nonetheless, the key is moderation, folks. The dose makes the poison.

Drugs are like fertilizers for the mind and body. A little bit at a time does magic. Too much is just too bad.

15. If you don't know what you're doing then of course your gonna fuck yourself up (in the not good way). But for those of us who do know what we're doing, then I don't see the problem. But that's just me. >_>

16. It's all about being responsible really. Knowing your limits is crucial. Alcohol is horrible for the human body, but when enjoyed in moderation it can be a real pleasure. The same applies to smoking.

Some people can handle their shit, and some people think doing 6 gram dabs is clever. They're usually the sort of people who put videos on the internet of themselves smoking weed alone in their apartments. It's easy to think these sort of people are representative of cannabis users because they're the people who shout about weed from the rooftops. In reality I think the majority of dabbers are probably people like myself, who recognise the dangers and can make a measured decision as to whether dabbing is for them.

Just my 2 cents

17. My butthole is loose as fuck and I don't even poop myself after a fatty

18. You guys will probably laugh, as I once pooped myself in the middle of toking on ordinary weed. And I just decided, "Fuck it, I am finishing before I change." LOL.

19. I don't doubt that doing a 6 gram dab will permanently rock your dome to it's core, turning you into a permanent retard. What I doubt is if I will ever do something like that. All things in moderation as they say right? I mean typically you see some stupid fuck hitting some concentrate or another and doing something stupid only after taking way too much. The real issue is dbag friends and the like who set their so called friends up and then fuck em over. It isn't funny or cool to set up your friends and making fun at their expense.

Aside from that I have personally seen two separate times where someone couldn't handle it. Nothing to far out of control, some crying and shit like that. So as far as being bad for you goes, Na man it just comes down to being responsible. I don't feel like I am harming myself because I know where my concentrates come from. No homie on the street corner but reputable sources. It's all about getting legal. Do that and you won't be dealing with a lot of the bullshit you see others deal with.