Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Lighter...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, May 26, 2013.

1. Some fag stole my ligher last night.

So,I don't wanna use the bbq ligher cuz it's gonna wake my parents

I didn't checked if I had matches(aren't these poison) 

I can't use a stove or anything,trying my homemade bong tonight :D

Thanks fellows,keep tokin'

2. #2 GreenCloset, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    Magnifying glass and the sun.
    Rub two sticks together.
    Or if you wanna potentially burn your house down which will wake your parents for sure: Mix hydrogen peroxide and yeast in a jar and then stick some wick in there.

Seriously, how the fuck would a bbq lighter wake your parents?

3. I don't know how your  bbq lighter looks like,but when I press you can hear a "click" and my parents room is just above mine,my dad knows what a bbq lighter sounds like and what i'm using it for hehe

4. Get another lighter like the one you had been using. Or soundproof your room with some towels and shit and use the BBQ lighter. I doubt it will wake your parents, especially if you have music playing or something

5. I'm a bong guy ;)

6. I'll use a toothpick that i'll light with my toaster or the fireplace

7. You figured it out. Use the stove, toaster, anything that can light the toothpick. But your gonna have to find a way to keep it lit. I suggest getting a hemp wick.

8. make a suspiciously loud *cough* as you click it

9. I havent bought a lighter in over 2 weeks because of my vape :) just sayin

10. Im checking vapes tho,they seem useful. But I don't smoke alot at my house,so it would be pretty "useless" to buy one,only for stealth.

11. The toothpick thing isn't a bad idea, but definitely invest In a lighter.

12. Use the bbq lighter but just suppress the noise by smothering it with something for a slight second. But a click shouldn't be that loud, just turn up the tv. I would be more concerned of the bong bubbling than the lighter.

13. So you're afraid of waking your parents to the sound of a clicking lighter, but not ripping a bong? I feel like the sound of hitting a bond is more conspicuous than a little click. Just saying. Can't you run down to the local convenience store and buy a cheap crackhead lighter for 60c?

14. Light a candle and use toothpicks