Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No lighter no matches no car its dark. only a candle. how to light my bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daggaman, Oct 29, 2009.

1. any ideas? i dont have any papers atm.

2. take the candle if its lit, and lightly inhale, get it cherried so you dont gotta relight it man. hope it works man. peace

3. If you have a electric start BBQ, shove a piece of paper in the fire and use the lit paper to light the candal to light your bowl...... stovetop works too.

4. Lol how did the candle become lit if you have no fire creator? Looks like you'll have to hold the bowl upside down, hold it over the flame, and hit.

5. soldering iron.

6. Walk to a gas station and buy a bic.

7. do this

8. Step one: Find sticks

Step two: find tinder

Step three: rub sticks together near tinder

9. How are you posting this if your in the dark with only a candle?

10. easy as pie...[​IMG]

11. howd you light the candle? or did you?

best bet its to find some matches and use them . pack bowls somewhat loose so they stay cherried. or do yourself a favor and go buy a bic...

you should have something in your house that produces fire..
    matches
    grill lighters
    think hard

12. I grabbed my lighter lit the candle sat down at my desk. grabbed my shit to smoke went to flick my one flick light AM/PM lighter and its outta juice. nearst gas station is a little over 3 miles away. I mention'd that it was dark because i figured some people would tell me to use the magnifying glass technique.

13. Well i take it your in your house. there are plenty sources of heat. Oven, toaster, boiler etc

14. get like a small stick or peice of paper and light in the candle, hold it to your bowl, inhale, magic

15. ok just smoked 2 bowls.

What i did was found some printer paper tipped a strip off rolled up up nice and tight so it kinda looked like a joint? idk anyways i ran it through my mouth a few times to make it damp. i then lit an end of it on fire and used that it kept a nice steady falme the whole time. i made sure it didnt go out while i was hitting it so i wouldnt get any paper smoke in. anyways thanks for the clever ideas. :smoking:

16. Use a car lighter if you have one.

17. He doesnt have a car.

18. toothpicks do the trick for me

19. Could have just used the candle... when you pull from the pipe it would suck the flame towards the bud and it would light.

20. but if the candle were to go out he'd be fucked

1st priority is a backup