no joke...smoking weed with cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Reading all these cop stories has me so jealous of all of you right now, holy hell. I want to do something like this! I try and avoid cops like they are the plague!

2. I once saw a guy with a massive cone joint on the street during one of the towns annual festivals during the summer. It was on the main night (saturday) and the street was really busy. There was a rave going on in a forest just out of town. The guy walked up to the cop, obviously on pills/alcohol too, asks him where the rave is at ... WHILE SMOKING THE  JOINT...

The cop just looked at his colleague and laughed and told him where the rave was and said it looked fairly busy with a huge fire.

3. woah bunch a cool story bros in here bros

4. U wot m8? U best prepare for a proper rumble m8.

Sorry had to do it the "wot" spelling got me.

5. since this thread is basically already irrelevant..[​IMG]

6. I remember this thread when I was a lurker. I just posted in a thread that's 12 years old. Cool B)

7. I'd be too paranoid to smoke with a cop, unless he doesn't manipulate me. 

8. If a cop catches me with weed and just decides to take it and leave, I'll just ask him if he wants to hotbox my truck.

9. police officers are just normal people with better jobs than us

10. ayyy

ayy partybus

11. I kinda have a felling that if I smoked with a cop it would turn out like Training Day and I don't think I have it in me to fight Denzel...

12. Damn pulling back a thread all the way from 02

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app