Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NO. I'm really feeling depressed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jackata2, Mar 6, 2010.

1. It's been 2 times now. I'm feeling depressed (and not just pissed off) whenever I get high.
    I even cried.
    I'm feeling like everyone around me doesn't like me and try to get rid of me by any means.
    I'm in high school and I didn't hang out with anyone in my age (or any friend) its been 7 months now. I think that's the main reason of my depression.
    It's the first time I get so emotional and cry when I'm high.
    I was always feeling happy when I was completely alone, but since I started knowing these certain girls in my school, I've been feeling depressed (I'm a guy btw).
    What I need to do is hangout with someone I'm cool with and I hope my depression will go away.
    I need your helpful responses.
    Please.

2. Yea man solitude feels cold

3. #3 jackata2, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
    Yea man. Really cold.
    Thing is I was completely fine till I started talking more often to these girls at school. I don't know what did they do to me but I feel like their negative energy and villainy is making me depressed.
    Did that make sense?
    Oh just wanted I'm not anti-social or anything. I'm actually really social with all people that surround me but I don't know any good "real" close friends to hang out with. School people are rich bitches that hang out in places that I never heard of before. I feel like that's what causing my depression and I think I hate people at school lol.

4. just go out and find some bros that you can chill with

5. yeah, i know that feeling.

6. Just wondering what country are you in?

Maybe you should find some stoner friends who you can smoke and chill with?

7. orrr... maybe you see how many friends they got, and you realise the lack of friends you got.. making you depressed and evious of them..

this shitll pass tho.. depression is a state of mind. Do shit that makes you happy, dont worry about other people.. do you.

8. Get away from those over emotional bitches.
    Just get away from all the negative things right now, find a friend and smoke a bowl. Just be more confident, forgot all that bs and try to start fresh.

9. Sounds to me like since you started talking to girls you actually want to have more social interactions even though you preferred it before. Go find some peeps to chill with and you will be feeling better in no time. Feeling depressed while high has to be the shittest feeling ever.

10. Depressed? Since I've started smoking, I've discovered that bud can be either an amplifier or a sieve for emotions and thoughts.

If you change your environment and increase your exposure to new things, you might find your state of mind changing after the first few hits. Just try not to think negative thoughts, commune with nature, and remember that the vast universe does hold the key to happiness. ;)

Find some trees, bring a buddy, smoke a bowl and reminisce. What's better than that?

11. whenever i have a chance i try to its been 7 months.

:(

here the stoner i know are some drop out stoner stereotype type kids that I wont even think about chillin with. I live in Canada. People here are as cold as the weather. I really wanna go back to home country (but it's just impossible)

RIGHT TOO. That's REALLY right. I think what you've said is one of the main things that contributes to my depression!

12. First I would like to thank you for all your replies. I'm already starting to feel better :)

The last post I replied to told me what might be the reason of my depression but this post really told me what to do. I really appreciate your advice and trust me, I will follow it.

Trust me. It is. You just CAN'T stop about thinking how bad these people are treating you. And you start getting all these negative thoughts that varies from feeling they are doing a military plan behind my back to get rid of me and never talk to me again to a feeling where you feel it's all your fault. It really feels like hell. Honestly I've always thought that people that are depressed because or on weed are kind of soft people that can't control their emotions. But no. I now feel it really well. It's not a good high at all. You even start doing things you have been doing before when you felt happy when high like listening to songs or singing to them. Doesn't work. Works for 10 seconds and you start thinking again about all these negative thoughts. I'm also feeling really relieved answering and reading these responses. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. Oh btw, your point is another reason that contributes to my depression and you are absolutely 100% correct.

Nothing is better than this. And I do know that.
    What I need to do is first, NEVER talk to these bitches again at school (and I mean NEVER. May be try to keep a relationship just to get some help during school days, even though I've gave A LOT and barely received back.).
    Second I need to buy some bud.
    Third I need to find a buddy (and I think I know who) to smoke with.

Every response gives me more hope and happiness. I may sound like a desperate but any helpful advice from you guys is REALLY really appreciated.

13. Well shit im glad i could help..

14. I went through the same thing for a year. I was one of the most popular people in my school. I was in track I played football. I just didn't hang with nobody and I got sad just completly hopeless but I just said fuck this one day and started chillin. I have been great since!!

15. Saying thank you is not enough to express how glad I'm now thanks to you and many others that tried to help me.
    Oh btw. I really wish I could teach the world to be a thugsta just like me.
    One of my fav songs (days of our lives) and my fav group of all time (I only listen to them btw. All songs in iPod by Bone and may be two or three by Akon or somethin :) )

If you were one of the most popular guys why didn't you wanna chill with anyone? That doesn't mean that I would of been happier I was popular at school, but that would had def. helped.

16. Man just be open minded, try new things, maybe a sport, a game, or some other hobby or just go somewhere that's interesting and refreshing. Make sure you get outside and get in direct sunlight, maybe try some exercising. Break your routine if it doesn't make you feel good. Try listening to different music, trust me music can contribute A LOT towards your immediate mood and emotions.

17. If smoking is making your feelings of depression worse then stop until you can address them. If you are really depressed there is nothing wrong with getting some counselling. Personally I'd avoid the pills they tend to push for depression, but it's important to get to the root of the problem.

Try to change your routine. Do some new things, take up new hobbies, etc. Try to make some new friends. Set the smoke aside for awhile and live life.

18. I think that music is what's making me living right now (not to that extent, but it had helped me MANY times before). Buying a treadmill next Sunday and will def. start to exercise.
    Lol in here you never see sunlight till June.
    Thanks for your helpful advice.
    That's what's going to be done till I find that I'll smoke with friends I'm comfortable and happy with and completely away from the people that I do not want to meet (a.k.a people from school).
    I've been depressed since last friday and was feeling "alright" since yesterday night. Today thought I'm all normal and happy, but found out I'm even more depressed and I cried.
    This thread had greatly helped me though.
    I thank every one of you guys.
    I almost don't have anyone to take advice from, so having a nice community like this def. help me and many others as well.
    I thank every one who tried to give me help and advice.

19. Well there ya go haha.. atleast you got some good taste in music ;)

Akon can go, but ill let that slide