No idea what this is?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dickPound, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Been fighting something since early veg. Have no idea what this is. First 3 pics from last week, other 3 from today.

Female Seeds C99
    2x 240W BlackStar LED + 130W CFL
    4" Centri + Phresh Filter
    temps are a little low and fluctuate a bit 60-65ish
    Humidity 50-60%
    COCO/vermiculite/hydroton with Canna Coco nutes and all Canna additives
    EC 1.5 - 1.7 w/ all additives right now, have tried higher and lower
    PH 5.7-6.0

Tried, less nutes/more nutes/flushing/no cal mag/more cal mag...Nothing seems to make any difference. Hand watering with 20-30% run off. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. bump, i have a problem that looks very similar and i am wondering whats going on as well, mines outside so i thought it was pests or something

3. defiantly no pests in here. It's like an operating room ;) so paranoid about bugs

4. Tell me about your PPM and how close are your lights?
    It could be a burn. I had a plant doing that in veg alot and it was cause my lights were too close or my ppm was too high... Whens the last time you flushed it?

5. Hey Rapid, the guys in the Coco forum have been helping me out with this one. Think it was over feeding.

http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/1042359-first-attempt-coco-deficiency.html

All the new info is in that thread. I've lowered the EC to 1.3 and am alternating between full strength 1.3 and half strength 0.8 feeding. The LED's are about 10 inches above and the CFL is just being used for side lighting at about 3-4 inches.

6. I was going to mention that lolol no worries glad you got it covered