No idea. Fluke bud.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Talltimber, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys. First timer. Or.... Not even a timer at all. But I planted 2 seeds in Feb, watered them every day and well, now they're big. It was a bit of a joke at the start with no real care involved apart from watering it but they kind of took off 2 months ago and started budding. How exciting. So exciting matter of fact I have no idea what to do with it now. first plant is flowering now But the trunk split might have something to do with it and the second I think I should harvest the top two colas?

I'll post heaps of pictures with leaves, trunk and flowers of them both.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Idk but I do know you need a roach clip or a bong. Looks like you didn't know when to put it down lol. Just j/k those buds I'm not an expert but I do think you should get a jewelers loupe to see how the trichromes look.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hmmmm a jewellers loupe. I'll get back to you.

5. Damn.....that has been growing for 11 months and it's just now starting to flower? Any idea what strain it is? I have never seen a cannabis plant look like that.....are all of the leafs 3 fingered?

6. Jewellers loupe. My camera is shit. Sorry. Trichomes.

Attached Files:

7. Yeah 11 months strong. No idea of the strain. All leaves a three tippers with the top colas only single tips. Weird.