Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No hookup threads. What about...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joedahoe, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Protect us!

2. Exactly

3. Of course it will :confused:

4. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Ehh didnt we see the one about the chick and her kid getting plane tics from a random "unnamed" gc member and that turned out fine?

Were all weed smokers here.

We all pass the piece pipe.

Except for undercover cops.

Dont bring weed till you see the scragly 19 year old with long hair.

:D[/quote]

Don't you mean peace pipe....

5. There's a thread for almost every state, go in there, find someone with your area code or post yours, and go from there

6. Id be more worried about getting robbed or narc'd than murdered....

I dont see someone coming to your place and killing you like that after meeting you on the internet(at least as a male...) A murderer has easier ways lol

But its an easy way to get setup to be robbed or some bullshit. You never know what the person is thinking, im great at hiding my true intention.....

7. Great read.

8. :smoking: yeah lol

9. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

West palm beach bro. Hows it up there right now temp wise and weed wise :D[/quote]

Joe what's up? I'm in West Palm too! No lie. Thought this thread idea was pretty decent idea too.

10. north tampa sliding through

11. Yeah like i said no weed the first time.

First time is like an interview.

Feel the vibe of that person.

After that

Go from there.

12. Pretty basic too. Just look at pics and you get the idea

13. Murdered... Robbed... Same difference. Point is, we're all anonymous here, so you can't confidently claim we're all peaceful hippies.

Who needs to worry about the Craigslist killer? Everyone is just a customer right?

14. Waddup brah. Thanks man

You visit alot of the lhs around here?

15. Yae. Wats good bro

16. Thats true, but its all about being careful,

But like i said if someones that worried they can just avoid the whole situation.

17. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

Waddup brah. Thanks man

You visit alot of the lhs around here?[/quote]

I try to. I feel like I'm always too busy! I feel all of them are overpriced compared to what everyone else on gc is getting.
    In the market for a new bubbler though so either tomorrow or Saturday is my day for.shopping.
    Which lhs do you go to often?

18. I like wonderland and marleys. Heard good things about purple haze.

I decided to go the vape route so now im selling my 7/13 toro shrub. If interested...lol

19. Shit if anyone of y'all are sketch the Wtf are you on a weed site for? Shit hit crack.com or something because weed is too calming and non violent type of "drug".

Oregon here

20. Met a few blades off here. All great experiences. Talk and chill with them all on a regular basis.

When I am in NJ that is. Have yet to meet a fellow blade from Paraguay. Lol.