Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No high. No smoke!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by utada, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Once you get that first high those words will be out the door

2. I've read online somewhere that the only reason some people don't get high their first time smoking is simply because they didn't smoke correctly, and that there is no de-virginizing of the body to weed....makes sense. And yes, I inhaled as deep as I could, but I wasn't actually getting any smoke in my mouth. I was so fixed on the technics, that I didn't pay attention to the basics. The only time I remember getting some smoke was when I got a slight burn in the back of my throat and not in my lungs, meaning I didn't inhale at the right time.

3. If you want tips on how to make a super easy bong that will get you ripped (and it's really good for noobs because it's nearly impossible to mess up) hit me up.

4. I only got jitters and shit my first time...didnt inhale correctly but i was hitting like a champ...how disapointing. Experience is the cure to your problem

5. Yeah, I did get the jitters. Couldn't stand still for shit. Next time I'm 100% sure I'm getting blazed. It was kinda rushed, y'know. Passing a small spliff to 4 different people while speedwalking down a street.

6. It was definately a badly rolled joint, don't worry you'll get better at smoking as time goes on.

Make sure you inhale properly and choke on it like you're meant to.

7. [quote name='"utada"']
    :D Annd yeah I'm probably never gonna buy it myself[/quote]

ooo boy, just wait until you actually get high, and try saying that again

8. Since it was a J you may not have been dragging right. Not sure if you have ever smoked a cigarette, but you have to suck with your lips. Once the smoke is in your mouth, breathe in fresh air to bring it to your lungs. If you aren't coughing, you aren't doing it right.

Your friend kind of sounds like a beginner too. Especially since he is using cigarettes to roll. Leaving the filter in will absorb some THC, so i recommend you guys not do it next time. Just buy a pack of papers and roll a J.