Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No high. No smoke!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by utada, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Today was my first time smoking weed. I believe that I smoked a spliff. One of my friends made it, and then we hit it while walking down the street. When it was my turn, I hit it, inhaled for a long time and exhaled. But I noticed one problem: there was little to no smoke coming out after each hit, and I tried everything to make it come out. :mad: I got a little jittery afterwards but that was all. No high. My friend told me that I had "n.igger-lipped" it and that's why it kept going out, so I guess that was the reason. Could someone tell me the correct way to smoke for when I do it again Monday? thanks.

2. ... You got your spit on your lips, then you used your spit covered lips on the end of the joint. That wouldn't make it go out, but it would cut off circulation in the joint, and then you would not get much if any smoke and it would slowly burn to death. Next time, i'd suggest to let your friend show you how to do it before you try.

Also, joints that are too tight will not let smoke through them, so that could be the problem!

3. make sure your lips are dry and get no spit or saliva on the end of the J, that shit's just annoying.. It was probably a poorly rolled joint, what'd he use to roll it with?

4. Don't stick the fuckin' thing in your mouth, rest it easy on your lips...Like a freshly made rare steak just made by your roommate who happens to be a female with no job so you gave her one doing kitchen work.:cool:

5. He put the weed in an empty cigarette.

6. did he leave the cig filter on? that gets rid of a lot of the good stuff

7. Yeah, I'm sure he did. He was like "You guys are smoking the filter." Me and my friend were both noobs. She got a mouthful of smoke because it was lit in her mouth, but she didn't inhale it. *sigh

8. if he made you pay for the weed you got fucked over, next time just buy a G, make an apple pipe and smoke one time in the morning, and then at like 3 in the afternoon smoke again and you should get high that second time.

9. [quote name='"utada"']Today was my first time smoking weed. I believe that I smoked a spliff. One of my friends made it, and then we hit it while walking down the street. When it was my turn, I hit it, inhaled for a long time and exhaled. But I noticed one problem: there was little to no smoke coming out after each hit, and I tried everything to make it come out. :mad: I got a little jittery afterwards but that was all. No high. My friend told me that I had "n.igger-lipped" it and that's why it kept going out, so I guess that was the reason. Could someone tell me the correct way to smoke for when I do it again Monday? thanks.[/quote]

If u hold it in long enough no smoke will come out its ghost hitting cuz nuthimg comes out and it wont go out if u ****** lip it ur freind prolly rolled a shitty j i suggest only holdin it for 3-6 sec thats all u need

10. Nope. I smoked free. He seems to just have a bunch at his disposal lol. :D Annd yeah I'm probably never gonna buy it myself, I'd have nowhere to put it.

11. Try a bong next time and watch the smoke build up.

12. Yeah I really should. Seems much easier.... I'll ask him if he has one on Monday. I was so confused because I had researched so much on the internet to make sure I got high my first time... Had no clue I'd have trouble actually getting the smoke in my mouth, wtf? :confused:

13. [quote name='"utada"']

Nope. I smoked free. He seems to just have a bunch at his disposal lol. :D Annd yeah I'm probably never gonna buy it myself, I'd have nowhere to put it.[/quote]

Yeah you'll say that.......

14. Must be some bare tight roach man

15. Apple pipes are the way to go the first time you smoke. Your friend sounds like a beginner smoker too if he is using a cig filter.

16. you said you held it in for a long time. the more time it is in your lungs the more smoke is abosrbed into the lungs (including THC) the resulting outcome is less smoke is exhailed in a clearer shade making it very hard to see as it is lesser and lighter in colour :D

It is accepted that for some people the first time you smoke weed you dont get high

17. Generally people agree that you don't get high the first time you smoke. However, some do.. I definitely did...

Anyways, since you are a noob it isn't your fault.. but next time try to keep your lips dry. I hate ****** lippers.

As for no smoke.. I really reccomend to make an apple pipe or use a pipe or bong of some sort. A bong, in my opinion, is the best for a learner. A lot of a noobs have trouble inhaling, and a bong makes sure you inhale haha.

18. For the record

Using race to describe an undesirable action is racism.

pricks..

19. My first time I got High didn't realize it til I spilled my spit cup in my seat lol #goodtimes

20. Use a bong next time....you will get blitzed