No heat and freezing my wanker off

Discussion in 'General' started by Randy Marsh, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I just moved in with a few of my buddies to a house right on the water in Boston. The house is heated with oil and our tank ran out. And we are all just fuckin lazy/poor and haven't filled it up for almost a week now and this shits pissing me off. Im wearing fucking like seven layers of shit and I can see my breath in my house. And I swear im getting sick. This shits fucked. Anyone in cold houses or can relate proceed in doing so.

2. Hey man at least you have shelter.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

3. Rub it for warmth.

4. buy one of those piece of shit plug in heaters for $15 and put it next to your bed or do 100 jumping jacks in your 7 layer outfit

5. We don't use heat on purpose in my house. Winters are always interesting.

6. damn you for saying what I was going to. Probably can't feel his hands. haha "wanker"

7. start baking cookies and brownies, sell them and fill the oil tank.
    have house heat party, people give off heat.

i've got an old cabin that cost like 400 a month to heat w/ propane and i'm still freezing when i'm there.

8. 1.Use Canna-oil to fill the heater
    2.?????????
    3.Profit!

9. Start burning furniture.

10. This dude. Just turn it on and never turn it off. Also never leave the door to that room open, in no time it'll be warm all the time. haha

11. Agreed, get your own electric heater. They're less than 15-20 bucks for bedroom-sized models (and sometimes bigger) everywhere you look, and if your roomies want some warmth? They'll either need to get their own, or come to an agreement everyone can handle about the fuel tank.

12. put your hands on your balls man

13. right here....electric heaters suckkk

14. dude tell me about it, i rent a house with some buddies and it is ridiculous in here. no one wants to turn the heat on because no one wants to pay..

15. Yeah, I've been there. Just got my shit fixed.

I went for like 2 weeks without power years ago in the middle of march. That shit sucked.

Not nearly as bad as boston I would imagine though. How cold does it get?

16. Its been like 40 during the day and 30 at night. Ive been doing a lot of jumping jacks, it helps. And my hand has been on my junk since tuesday. Ive been sleeping in a sleeping bag and its been pretty warm. But the worst is when i wake up to take a piss im shivering so much its impossible to keep a steady stream.