No bullshit, oprah swallowed my friends jizz.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronicman00, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Ok, so check this out. im from napa california and as many of you know it can be touristy. a lot of celebs come through here. well a friend of a friend, (also one of my dealers cousins) works at a bakery here in town. this niggga bakes cakes all damn day. well apparently a while back Oprah was in town doing something about helping middle school kids or some insignificant shit like that but while she was in town, she decided to stop at my friends bakery.... she ordered a cake and all that bullshit but no lie, my friend went to the back rubbed one out, and busted into the whole mix mayne! he baked that bitch and sold it to Oprah!!! this is 100% real.

Oprah ate my friends jizz.

2. #2 The Red Baron, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    i believe you

edit: now that i think about it i wonder how often people in the food industry jizz on stuff. Makes me never want to eat yogurt or mayo again. cant trust em factory workers

3. wow... thats fucked up....

i wonder how many semen oprah has unknowingly swallowed in this manner

4. nasty shizz

5. depends on the load but id say there was about 3 million tadpoles in this cake

6. Milk goes pretty well with oreos
    [​IMG]

7. that is not how i saw this thread going down :eek:

i give your friend props :cool:

8. Hah I don't believe it but that was pretty funny and entertaining.
    She's gotta keep those thighs somehow.

Bf:
    "So that's how she keeps getting fat over and over again."

:laughing:

9. i wonder if she was licking her lips after

10. Pics or KYS.

11. haha i was talking about over her entire career... if i get famous i am never ever eating out

12. dog this shit is real this guy got his dick sucked like 5 times for this ahaha jokes. yeah i know i fuck around a lot but foreal why the fuck would i post some shit about oprah eatin jizzle nizzle?

theres cake in her pussy tho

13. :/ i dont like seafood...

14. tastes like chicken tho

15. wtf mayne? i'm seeing oprah in a few days out on the great barrier reef up at the whitsundays cuz my gf and her mum runs the tours out there, so i'm telling her all about this shit

after i rub one out in her snorkle

16. bahahahahah bust an extra one for me bro

17. Way to shake up the status quo . . .

18. Wow, fuck your friend man. That's some grimey shit...I've got no respect for people that fuck with other people's food that don't even deserve it.

19. no love for bromosexuals

just playin, bro. ;)