No bud and im shit off at this world! any other comments welcome :)

Discussion in 'General' started by JimmyJamJars, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hola everyone! i only smoke at nighttimes cause i like to have that to look forward to( i love the rest of my working day but you know what i mean :smoke:

anyways to cut a half story short, its the first night in maybe 4 months ive had to go without mj and im fine with a few drinks and just chillin out( im actually surprised its quite ok without it) although if my contact hadda come throug id be on my way to the moon right now :wave:

but anyways i just had to vent about this, im sittin here playin some drums and checkin out good old facebook(ughh) and i see one of my "friends" is commenting on some 13 year old girls photo about how she is "as good looking as her mum......) and all these other guys pretty much sayin the same thing :( i dont even have kids and never want any but fuck me i was so mad and disgusted at pretty much everyone for a few minutes(damn alcahol), so i added the girls much older sister just so i could comment on the photo tellin em all what a bunch of losers and get a life etc lol then blocking all of em :hello:

i know this has nothing to do with weed but its only cause i dont have any i had to see that sort of crap!

anyone else come to realize this world is basically full of individuals just out for their own benefit??? i suppose im the same but god damn crap like that annoys the fuck out of me :mad:

hopefully tomorrow ill have the good "drug" back here ready to :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Im out of weed tonight too, got a bottle of crown though, its not even close lol, you just now realizing people are basically out for themselves? welcome to the club it sucks...

3. lol nah not just realizing its just the first sat night where ive only had booze to keep me company and it just aint the same :( crownies lol ive got a few coronas left in the fridge ya welcome to come smash em :p, how come no weed there? im gettin all the shit ready tommorwo to grow my own first plant, sick of dealing with all the "gangsta" dealers around this place :smoke:

4. lol, I'm in the same boat as well. Not that I have no bud, just I'm in a different state to my house where I left my weed.

On a related note, I drank 6 "james boags premium lagers" and then a few "james squire pale ales" tonight and found that now the pale ale tastes like how dank bud smells.?? i'm pretty gone.

Oh yeah, fuck people. People suck. I wish i wasnt a person. Being a person sucks because people are dicks to other people. fuck everyone.

5. where is ya house lol ill go check on it :p yea im just thinkin how i wish i had a little bowl to take me away like alcohol just cant do.

james boag lol who is james boag?? :p im guessing its now just mostly aussies hanging around this place right now, and i agree with ya most people are dicks to each other
    (probably even us) and it just sucks cause the more effort you try and put out to be nice to people the more they just take :rolleyes:

well this ipswichian is off to watch seemorebuds first dvd about growing, no doubt ill be asleep in 10 minutes on the lounge cyas all :D:wave:

6. haha, that would be a good guess. Im in queensland right now and james boag is a beer from tasmania. good night and sweet dreeeeeeeaaaamssssss.

dicks are dicks.