No appetite when I run out of bowls

Discussion in 'General' started by Ak4, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I don't smoke too often anymore but when I get a sack I'll smoke every day for a few weeks. Then I run out and I have absolutely no appetite at all. My last sack ran out a couple days ago and since then all I've had to eat is like one meal if you combine all the food I've had in the past couple days. It makes me feel like shit, obviously since I'm hardly eating...

Anyways I was wondering if anyone knows of something I can take that will fix this, some sort of appetite stimulant or something...not weed though lol, I can't afford to have weed all the time any more.

2. #2 tharedhead, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    I keep trying to get somebody to try over the counter Prevacid (lansoprazole)and report back:) Do you wish to be the unfortunate guinea pig? I am not responsible for death, dismemberment or changes in hair color which may result:p in the use of this FDA approved over the counter product according to package directions.
    ScienceDirect - Biomedecine & Pharmacotherapy : Comparison of the effects of proton pump inhibitors on human plasma adrenocorticotropic hormone and cortisol levels under the starved condition

"Promote feeding" num num num

3. Dread, whats the deal with that. When i dont smoke i dont eat very much........help needed indeed.

4. Drink a couple cups of coffee.

5. When I smoke I'm used to getting munchies and eating a lot. But when I don't smoke I don't eat as much cause I'm not as hungry without weed.

6. any of you smoke cigs throughout the day? that could be the problem...

7. The receptors in your brain have down regulated from all the THC this is the effects of severe weed withdrawal. Shit man you have physical symptoms... but really it happens to everyone I know who has to quit after smokin on the daily I just don't eat till Im hungry and its never been a problem.

8. yes i do an i think its the cause of my problem.....:(

9. Your not alone bro whenever im outa weed my head and stomach are all outa wack. Been smokin straight for 3 years basecially everday what i do if im bout to run and no one else has any in the area i go into weed saving mode only smokin when it is a must like when i wake up id smoke one and eat a big breakfast then smoke a tiny bowl or bong before bed to ease my mind. It really makes you appreciate how useful marijuana really is in your day 2 day life.

by the way i dont smoke cigs

10. Do some rigorous physical activity, like working out or playing sports with your friends. The activity will stimulate your appetite.

11. hey man. had your same problem.
    when i ate, i wasn't eating as much, i went on a t break for 2 weeks.
    i lost some weight cuz i have a weak stomach as it is, even without smoking.
    but after a couple days, my appetite started to come back. and its all gone.
    you definently wont eat as much as you did with weed, so you gotta have that in mind