No 420 for me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitdatbong420, Mar 18, 2010.

1. So supposedly I'm getting drug tested at my school after 4/20. This completely sucks because I already planned to buy an ounce with a few friends and get fried.

Do you guys think I should risk it and smoke or take a t-break after this weekend?

2. whats the drug test for? No matter what for, it probably is a bad idea to smoke. It's just another day of the year, smoke when it works for you

3. Well I go to a private school so they're allowed to do random drug testing, and it's usually around this time.

4. dude, no 420 for me too. i gotta be somewhere three hours away with my parents on 420. im gonna be home at like 6-8ish in the night on 420. fuckk

5. 6-8 PM is to late to smoke? Your 18 and you have to be in by 8? Feel sorry for you.

6. No but he'll have missed the whole day of his buddies smoking, nobody has to be in by 6 so let's not make some ignorant assumtions here.

7. My friend is in the same situation cause hes on probation.

Myself on the other hand am getting stoned on 4/20.

8. I don't see how thats ignorant at all? because 4/20 is a tuesday and the normal person would ethier A) have school or B) have work I really hope people don't take the day off just to get high because it's 420. Maybe thats how people do it tho shit I just know me and my guys won't even start blowing till around 530-6 because of practice and school.

9. I do not attend classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays

And planned on being ripped pretty much the whole day lol:hello:

but yeah school and work would come first I just hope I do not gotta work that night but if so we chief in the bk lounge lmao

jobs a job dont judge me lol:smoking:

10. You'd be one day late sir.

11. 6-8 and it happens to be on spring break for many people, and yes, I think assuming someone who is 18 has to come home at 6 is pretty ignorant, no hate though man.

12. That sucks you probably shouldn't risk it. I would just take a t break.

13. No offense but I do not know of or head of any spring break that late the latest I know of is for high school and thats the first week of april most college breaks are in march...but hey its a pointless argument, all I was trying to say is 8 o clock is not to late to smoke considering thats when most people start partying atleast around here

14. 6-8 is not to late unless the kid isn't 18 like an above poster said shit sounds fishy to me too!

15. Honestly, you can't assume anything about anybody because you don't know what their situation is. He could have really strict parents and they just don't want him out past 8. Whatever the reason, you shouldn't judge, that brings people down.

16. really 4:20 was a time smokers would meet up to smoke, its not april 20th like many of you think, plus if you are a stoner and want 4:20 to be a holiday for you. How is it going to be different from any other day. Smoking weed all day? kinda sounds like a stoners lifestyle not a holiday. Sorry to any of you that had plans to buy a lot of bud on 420 and smoke all day. It might be a bit of a buzz kill but i just had to put it out there.

17. #18 mareuhwana, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010

I agree with you, because really what is time? what is the date? its nothing it's just another day on this earth, and like every other day I will smoke my weed nothing about April 20th makes me higher or really has anything to with marijuana.

But I do understand why people celebrate and go all out to show their apperatcion for bud which is fine, but to me it's just another day and hey my friends wanna throw down on a fatter sack i'm all for it don't get me wrong.

18. I also goto private school, funny thing is though they have a zero tolerance on drugs, but don't drug test. But they cant drug test because if they do they could lose a quarter of our senior class, and prob half all the other underclassmen. :smoking:

But i feel yea man i have been in another school where they did that shit, personally i wouldn't do shit, school is more important.

19. I realize that it's just another day but It's fun for there to be 1 day a year to smoke more than usual. :smoking: