Nl#5 x jack herrer x afghan

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrNice1, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Alright folks got 4 girls there gonna get spread between 2 tents as off tomorrow there in 90x90x180 tents 400w hps dual spec lights and grown in a coco perlite 50/50 mixture nutes im using canna coco a+b pk 13/14 and bud blood (at desired times) they were all topped ones lookin much bigger than the others and i have tied some branches down but hopefully this equals out when they get more light in there separate tents,

I can't find any info on this strain be nice to hear if any off you have any info or experience growing this strain :) they all look okay to me but I'm relatively new too this so any info or suggestions would be much appreciated blades need all the help I can get! :) here's some pics :)

Attached Files:

2. Alright folks here's a lil update on the nl5 x jack herrer x afghani #1 found out that these were infact created by accident n they have just finished there first run on them gona get a smoke off it tonight or tomorrow was lookin at it at the weekend looks really nice crystally buds and it seemingly explodes soon but done pretty well so far, what I'm noticing is they don't take half the amount of water as my last grow at this stage the medium looks all horrible after a jug anyone ever encountered this? Ile try get a pic to show what I mean lol like holes n shit if that makes sense? Lol cheers folks

Attached Files:

3. Wee update folks not really bothered with this thread as no one seems to be into into it but if anyone's readin or interested here is 2 of them got switched onto flower on 1st January so alls goin well al try get a few pics of the other 2 in the comin days just a bit of a pain cos they have been moved lol what ya think? I had the one on the left tied down n just cut the ties yesterday hopefully start gettin big big haha any ideas or suggestions folks?

Attached Files:

4. Coming along nice since goin into flower I think, also bought canna boost as well and have been using that the 1 I had tied down I've let go for now I think it's been tied down enough that's still okay to let the ties off right? Bought a big new fan n let's me keep the light nice n close I was gonna ask though if anyone out there has any idea how late u can lollipop until and it's still effective? Also I'm a bit scared to feed them every day I normally give them a day break in between with just water no nutes would it be okay to give them the full 1 1/2 2 litres with nutes everyday? Any inputs appreciated folks here's some pics :)

Attached Files:

5. Nobody wanna help a brother out? Haha

6. Anyone who looks at this is a pumpkin face

7. Looking good. I do kind of have a pumpkin face. I would stick to feeding every other watering. I clean up the bottom third of my girls until about the 3-4 week of flower. if they get too tall just bend one of those tops over. Just pinch stem till it crunches, rotate hand 90 degrees and repeat, then just bend branch.

8. Haha a fellow pumpkin face welcome too my wolf pack bud I've been feedin every other watering like u say mate the taller one we have done that methods pinching the tops over (albeit after a bud site got fried ) :( haha cheers

9. Oh well not been at the plants for a while looks like one has seeds everywhere such a shame with only like a month to go I'm probs just gona let them get to harvest n sell it bit of a shame really but oh well. These things happen anyone able to just confirm there fucked? Lol

Attached Files:

10. let it finish if you only have like 3 weeks left and no new plants coming in that could get pollinated. I have had a few herms come through the flower room, and finished them all. The smoke was good, and only a few seeds. Like 20-30 in a QP. Don't re-use the seeds though. Higher chance of hermies.

11. Cheers man that's a big re assurance I was thinkin maybe makin hash with it I smoke a load of joints n seeds are a pain! Haha thanks for that I'm gonna need to take the tent down for a week or 2 after these ones finish cause were gonna paint the room it's in n decorate n stuff lol would u recommend givin the inside of the tent with a cleaner or somethin? N if so what should I use? Cheers mate :)

12. Def clean the tent. That pollin can haunt you for a while. Use a bleach water mix.

13. Just had one my mates over who started me growing I had pulled a bud off earlier to let him see it n what I thought were the seeds turns out there not n some plants just seemed have this type of bud formation (only my second grow so I just shat myself when I seen them) haha so hopefully the scare is over!!

14. Start of week 7 of flower n everything lookin all good after I shat my pants n thought I had seeds everywhere phew! Talk about a paranoid wreck lol noticed on the p,ant on the right so e of the leaf tips are curling up the way but they have been like that a while and there has been no other real signs of sickness anyone any idea what it could be or possibly just the way this weird ass plant grows? Cheers for any input folks :)

15. Here's some pics :)

Attached Files:

16. #16 MrNice1, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Harvested last night folks left one all on the plant n hung up n trimmed the other one n hung up just to to see the differences cause I've heard alot of different things n I've only ever trimmed after harvest so we can see how that goes :) all in all pretty pleased here's some pics :) ile do a dry weight n smoke report when it's all ready :)

Attached Files:

17. Last journal al be doin here like