Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ/PA specific info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheegro, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey GC i wasn't sure where to put this information so i decided to make a thread so people can search this in the archives of posts if necessary. Ive just completed the impact6( impact 6) program where the court system sends minors who get caught with bud and/or alcohol. To end all thoughts of whether or not they will drug test you, I can tell you first hand that they will not so continue your habits happily :smoke:

PS: before i get flamed, yes this is a class for minors but the court system takes quite a long time before you are sent to this class. In my case over a year. Although i was 17 when i was caught, i am now of age to use this forum. (Sept. 2nd, 1992)