Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nj mmj

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Popz, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Has there been any news on New Jerseys MMJ? All I know is that it hasn't been implemented yet because Gov. Christie doesn't like it and wants to change the wording in the law that will allow marijuana to be prescribed for more than the the original diseases, if the board of health deems it okay i the future. So, any new on this?

2. Yeah Chris Christie's regulatory scheme was just rejected by the NJ legislature for being too strict, so it's back to the drawing board now.

3. As far as anything good coming out of NJ med marijuana you won't see anything for a long long long time...unfortunate but true.

4. not that long. In a year the state will be floooded with caregivers and the dank they provide.

5. #5 kannabiskid, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
    i could definitely use MMJ
    i have something called arnold chiari malformation

im just wondering whether i should mention it now or wait until there is more of a chance for a prescription.