Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ lawmakers finalize rules governing medical marijuana program

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by big J, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I cant wait for NY to crack on mmj after the stuff from NJ gets added to the plethora of sources for our black market.

2. This is a good thing. I think prices will be driven down on the east coast with the medical scene emerging.

3. Good news, I've got friends in the area that could be helped by this.

4. The department will cap the potency level at 10 percent for now

uh really? thats gunna be hard just grow it under 10% thats basically shwag

5. a cap on the % sounds dumb but they will turn soon enough and let them produce the dank

6. I cracked up reading this. You say "the dank" like it's some sacred god or something.

7. Ugh, I can't wait. New York will be very, very soon to follow. If only they'd broaden who gets it.