Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Headies Pickup - Mazar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chrisgoogz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Got some pics of a nug from a fresh batch of Mazar I copped today. Smells wicked, it's a strong indica with a little bit harsher of a taste. Let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. I dont think ive ever had the opportunity to try mazar..looks dank though man. looks pretty funky with a lot of trichs and minimal hairs. enjoy that!!

3. Nice pickup.

More info on the taste man. Harsher?

4. YAA A LITTLE MORE INFOOO PLEASE! Looks dank tho man, enjoy that shit :smoke:

5. The bud has a more soft texture when you touch it, also, it makes it very hard for you to type as you an seen sound like a retard. It's because I'm so damn ripped off this tree

6. Lol sorry. Anyway, the bud peels apart kinda easy buy is super dense. Kinda smells piney in a way

7. Wow, I had some black mazar earlier this year, and comparing it with yours it looks very similar (except that mine was about 3/4 purple and 1/4 green)

Was skeptical when the dealer told me what it was when I didn't even ask.
    People usually don't say anything unless you ask (here anyways.)

8. #8 chrisgoogz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea, maybe you had some purple Mazar. I found one nug or 2 that had some purp in it. Other wise more dark keefy nugs. Btw I payed 340 for an onion

9. 200 here :eek:

Gotta love Canada :love::love::love:

10. #10 chrisgoogz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Whatttt, that's iLL. USPS plz lol

11. decent for normal areas but great for jersey

12. Those stems are like tree trunks lol. Looks good though.

13. Any chance u live in 201? Picked up like a quarter last week...