Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ "Haze"/"piff" pickup- $75 for 1/4 **MACRO PICS**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NJSourD, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 NJSourD, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    7.83 grams for $75.

Pictured is what's left of the actual normal looking nugs of the 1/4, but mostly everything else was shake. Not too bad though considering it's under 10 bucks a gram.

Not really my cup of tea, but good price for Jersey though i must say.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks good but pics could use a tad more light. :)

3. Looks a tad leafy but still nice :wave:

4. yea i was about to say, my boy from NJ said its 20/g 400 an o, which is beyond me, nice price

id smoke it

5. Don't get me wrong that is some good nugs. But, isn't "Piff" supposed to be the best of the best? :smoke:

6. Nice lookin herb, but dude please....

Your not impressing anybody by talking about dealing and doing so just endangers your future in the city. Just lookin out for a fellow blade.

7. I know a lot of people in other states use "piff" to describe "dank" or "supers", but around these parts "piff" is often used to refer to a haze smelling like weed that is often cheaper than haze...unless it's "good piff", but yea anyway that's why i'm using quotations. Random words.

You're right. I was just telling it like it is though, a little high you know :smoke:

I edited the OP. Good lookin out bud.

8. Good pick up for jersey, my prices in the southern part of jersey are, high mids-175 heads-300-325

9. Point taken. For you;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah, you got something there, the light really does make the pic. Cause this bud isn't all that great, know what i mean.

10. damn dude. nice lookin buds, I rarely see shit like that in Sussex County.

11. damn 75 for almost 8 grams? id pay that anyday

12. Damn, that some nice bud u got there!!! :smoke:

13. good price and similar to some haze up here.

14. Looks really good for that nice price. Sweet pick up

15. it's like meh but kind of crystally. i would smoke it but only if i had no other choice. i think u posted sim nug b4

16. i dont think thats haze.
    looks more like some kush genetics than anything else.:smoke:

17. Nah it was definitely hazey...9 months ago.