Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nj Dank Green Crack - 1.0

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by el stoner, May 22, 2013.

1. Copped a dub today of some green crack

Attached Files:

2. same scale as me

3. It's a pretty common scale, around $15-$25 depending on the headshop you go to :p

Nice-looking bud though! Even though the picture's kinda blurry you can tell it's some good shit, enjoy :smoke:

4. Nice. Looks like some GC I got awhile back and I'm not far from NJ. That was like 2 years ago though.

5. you get red bags? :O

6. Green crack is one of my fav strains.  stock up on that.

Only downside of GC is that the high only lasts about 1-1 1/2 hours.

Green crack x trainwreck, damn that stuff gives you amnesia and leaves you nodding

7. Yea, this is my first time smoking GC, and I noticed how short the highs are

8. I get all types of colors when I buy dimes or dubs, which is very rarely.

9. Lol since when were colored bags so cool?

10. Looks like the GC I picked up a couple of months ago its some of the best! but the high isn't long which sucks but man it got me stoned :smoke:. Nice pick up op!

11. Getting some this week, can't wait!