Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikes86, May 9, 2011.

1. Just wounderin what type of nice buds are in NJ?

2. no nice buds in south jersey

3. Someone should do something about that eh?

4. I have seen some insane piff out by Bergen county, frosty ass Jack Herer and what not

Morris County, haze and sour diesel on a pretty regular basis

I've also seen my fair share of dog shit mids, a lot depends on who you know and what kind of dealer they are

The $$ prices leave a little bit to be desired, but again it depends on who you know and where they're getting it from

5. Jack Herrer, Sour D, Headband, OG Kush

6. I was getting kush alot up here in passaic county but the 5-o is putting stop to the good stuff all i see now is alot of mids

7. Some pretty good bud still comes through Passiac, but in my town the pigs are busting literally almost everyone I know that sells.

8. I've been getting some nice kush, some haze, but I've mostly been getting sour over here in Central Jersey. Lots of mids floating around though. -__-

9. Take this shit to apprentice tokers.