Nitrous Oxide?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stoner_Gangsta, Dec 10, 2009.

1. OK, so I haven't exactly done nitrous yet but I'm real interested in it and am planning on getting some soon but I have a few questions about it.

1. What is the best type of whippet to buy? How much does this brand cost?

2. What is the best type of cracker to buy? How much does this cracker cost?

3. How many bulbs do you need to trip? Take into account that this will only be my first time.

I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone could answer these questions. If I think of any more I'll tell you, thanks in advance:D

2. Should be posted in Pandoras Box lol

1. Any type work and as far as i know there is no "best" brand to buy. A case is usually around $10 for 24 bulbs.

2. This is open for debate i guess. I prefer to use a real whipped cream maker as the cracker, then just suck the nitrous out as i want. But other people use the small balloon filling crackers to fill balloons and suck the nitrous outta that. The whipped cream makers are a little pricey, usually more than $30-40 (i already had one anyways) whereas the balloon crackers are pretty cheap, like $5

3. Cant give dosage advice out, but the high from these only last for about a minute then goes away.

3. There is no best kind of chargers really, just make sure its pure Nitrous oxide. My cracker cost me about $60, pretty expensive but Nitrous is insane on LSD and the purchase has been totally justified. When i Do whippets i crack 2 chargers into my whipped cream charger and fill up a balloon, inhale and enjoy your trip to space.:hippie: