nitrous oxide

Discussion in 'General' started by LegitBaller, Oct 25, 2004.

1. i know all the garbage on nitrous, but how would you go about gettin high off it from a can of whip cream, my good friend keeps gettin the whip cream and not the nitrous...haha, its quite funny to watch, especially kuz he took 650 mg of dxm

2. the only time ive ever used it was at the dentist when i had a root canal, and this is no bullshit. It made me feel high as hell, and he has a tv in his rooms, and not another teen movie was on. Connect the dots.....

it was fun accept for the drilling.......

3. yea dude i get that everytime i get a filling or sumtun, ive also done it out of the smaller whip cream cartridges " whippets " and i did the computer duster to at a party...my friend was fiendin for sum nitrous lol

4. dude i used to do it all the time from nos and popery cans like u put a rag over it or ur shirt and hit it and shit man i was high like everything went black and it came slowly back it like i just blacked out just crazy stuff an noz damn i love that stuff but hey goto say that kills a lot of brain cells. but dude i say try it once but don't hold it in to long u will die im not joken dude like straite up died crazy stuff dude late

5. i was on it for like 5 mins when i got my wisdom theeth out it was fun

6. I used to do whippets all the time, now every once in a while... I have spent over $100 in one night on balloons at fests LOL (no wonder its called hippy crack) bad for you no doubt but definitely fun... The little No2 cartridges are decent, the whip cream cans suck.. the real shit is the big ass dentist Tanks with some real good gas.. oh boy.. I have come to some bugged as realizations on that shit.. started losing my mind.. I was at a fest watching everyone leave as I was coming down off my "High" and somehow was convinced and just knew that I was at a party and the cops were coming and everyone was leaving for that reason, then I come back to and I'm at this fest and its just lots of people walking by... Also have experiences some other shit that is just hard to describe, on No2 lol.. good times.. surprised more people dont do them for recreation on this board.. it is hippy crack LOL

7. Whipped cream cans certainly do suck, I just emptied a whole damn bottle with no effect. I've fucked around with glade before (which was very very stupid, and I'll never do again), but that shit got me high as fuck. The high only lasts a few mins at most though. I just ordered salvia, so I'm gonna toke the shit outta that stuff till I get free of the military.

8. Alright I had hoped to see at least 200 more posts on Nitrous... shiiit.. no one else loves Nitrous??

9. haha, nitrous is bomb...i just tried it out of the can and got a mouthful of whip cream, and i cant stand whip cream, o well....

10. i like doing nitrous A LOT but i try to keep it to a minimum because it destroys braincells...but 2 of buddies have tanks so yeh..

11. yes, and YES. and it doesnt help when you fish out and your feet are too slow to keep up with your body resulting in a running head first dive into a metal sided trashcan. talk about braindead after a few balloons..

12. I've seen someone hitting a balloon completely fall over, like 6'2" and smash his head on the concrete floor... was crazy. Plenty of times seen my friends pass out hearing the familiar buzzing away sounds... I'm usually hitting it at this time and its quite hilarious...

-splfif

13. Ive never tried nitrous but i have done this shit called "dust off" its a can with no liquid just fumes... people obviously use it to dust shit off but ohhh man! that shit was crazy and really hard to explain me and my buddy were takin bong loads of that stuff it was crazy

14. For real? Thats fucking awesome!!
    I'm bouts to get hella of that shit now.

What experiances did you guys have?

peace,
    Will

15. dude dust off is stupid get the real stuff

16. I used to do it, but the damage it causes is just not worth a 1-5 min. high. I don't do it anymore.

17. great high but true not worth what it does to u

18. Hempress: You talking about whippets or Dust Off.. whoever was doing Dust OFF... stop immediately Dust Off is much worse for you than No2 and is just disgusting... if No2 is Coke then Dust Off is it's crack..

19. I meant whippets. I've never done Dust Off, and I didn't know anyone did--sheesh! That's crazy!

20. I definitely have a nitrous tolerance. I like to spin around for a minute or two and take a double standing up. Also hooked up some whippets to my double chamber roor, that was sweet.

For your question about the whipped cream, the can must not have been shaken for a good 5 min atleast before you attempt to slightly tilt the nozzle until just the nitrous starts to come out, then inhale an entire can and hold it in. You really need the whole can for a good effect, but I suggest taking in a bit of air before you start with the can.