Nitrogen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TROLLLOL, Nov 11, 2016.

1. So these plants are 10 days old and look really green and are growing pretty slow. What do you guys think is the problem? I'm growing in FFOF with added perlite. IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0729.JPG

2. ffof can be too hot for seedlings. meaning they provide much more nutrients than the little seedlings can utilize. this will slow growth and cause other various symptoms depending on severity and ph.

most likely burning them, without knowing any info other than that.

3. So what do you think I should do then?

4. Nothing really, just water when necessary. They don't look like they are dying or anything drastic. Also does your cup have drainage holes in the bottom? If not the roots could be sitting in more water than they like and that will slow growth down too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. It does have 4 drainage holes but maybe I'll add a couple more. I will keep you guys updated! I appreciate the help.

6. It's looking way better now. I made a bunch more holes and switched it to a bigger light.

7. I need a better picture. Something doesnt look rite. It looks like its cold or ph is off or something... is it purpling?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Looks like it could be overwatered - and maybe cold, as @punchreba suggested.

Either way, let it dry *some* and keep it "just moist" when u do water. Room temp or slightly above.

J

9. I don't think I had enough drainage but the added holes to the cup definitely helped. Temp is actually pretty high 70s with lights and low 60s when lights are off, humidity is around 50.

10. I'm pretty sure my ph meter is off, it never actually settles on a number just keeps gradually decreasing. But the water I use is ph-ed somewhere between 5-7 on a test strip and FFOF is suppose to have a ph in the 6s

11. IMG_0730.JPG
    Updated pic. Depending on how it looks when my autos germ I might plant it but if it continues slacking I might just kill it. My last pgsc seed too

12. Both seeds germinated and the pgsc is looking really good

• Like Like x 1