Nitrogen Mag or Cal help a fellow grower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jMrL, Oct 13, 2019.

1. #1 jMrL, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    I have a grow journal that has some pictures that I am not getting any traction on. So i figured I'd give this section a go. The links is JMRLTEK GRO POST#9.
    About a 3 weeks or so ago The branches on the bottom of the plant started curling in and drying out.
    Now If you look at the pictures you can see the plant is showing signs of other problems. I just want some input before I give it a calimagic shot.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

*EDIT
    Tent: 5'x5' -
    Strain: Unknown
    Nuts: FloraSeries Micro / Gro / Bloom - CALiMAGic - ArmorSi - Liquid KoolBloom [ constant 6.5 ph with some modertate adjustments needed at times. I did have a time where it was at 4 for a bit due to traveling. this was 2 weeks ago ]
    Light: Aglex 2000/600w LED / T2 Philips Spiral CFL 6500k on a
    Timer: BN-LINK
    Air Circulation:
    --Intake: VivoSun 4"
    --Exhaust: VivioSun 4"
    --Filter: VivoSun Carbon Filter
    Medium: Soil CoCo mix

Attached Files:

2. You need to provide info about your grow.
    Medium, Lights, nutes, feeding schedule, etc.

3. #3 jMrL, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    Thats why I shared my journal mate. but I understand some peeps hate to click :p

Tent: 5'x5' -
    Strain: Unknown
    Nuts: FloraSeries Micro / Gro / Bloom - CALiMAGic - ArmorSi - Liquid KoolBloom [ constant 6.5 ph with some modertate adjustments needed at times. I did have a time where it was at 4 for a bit due to traveling. this was 2 weeks ago ]
    Light: Aglex 2000/600w LED / T2 Philips Spiral CFL 6500k on a
    Timer: BN-LINK
    Air Circulation:
    --Intake: VivoSun 4"
    --Exhaust: VivioSun 4"
    --Filter: VivoSun Carbon Filter
    Medium: Soil CoCo Mix

4. When you say Soil CoCo Mix - do you mean coco or a mix of both soil and coco?
    If so, I've never known that to work very well because not only does coco and soil have different pH requirements for efficient nutrient uptake but they also have different feeding requirements because one is soilless. Peat would have been a better choice.

5. Thanks for that tip. It was a plant that was given to me. My seedlings are all coco/perlite. But what do you think it could be. I was told that the soil had been used prior and wasn't new. So when I got it. 2 months into its life. I put it into flowering. So, I started using a General Hydro Stack.
    Once I noticed a change in the leaves (spots . tips . etc) I flushed it with ph balanced at around 6.3. Before I add my next batch of nutes I just wanted some opinions on if I should do a higher dose of calcium/mag or does it seem to be something totally different? I just want to make sure I am diagnosing it correctly. :D I am learning.

6. I'm sorry but I'm not an expert at diagnosing plant problems, and I wouldn't guess.
    My only critique would be to clean up all the dead leaves - it attracts bug.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. And powdery mildew

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The leaves cause powdery mildew? Or clean up the mildew?

9. Thanks though friend. I will def do that :D I brought that with me from growing outside i soppose.