nitrogen def. and urine

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ganjabird505, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 ganjabird505, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    ok so ive read that if you have a nitrogen deficiency, like i do, you can simply add 1 part urine to 10 parts water (ill use less) to remedy the problem. i cant really get my hands on ferts without buying them and im late into flowering so im not trying to use ferts anyway. my question is, will using a little urine really fix my problem? if not, what will? i dont want my baby to die :eek:

2. Althought I have no hard facts to back this up, have you ever seen what happens when a dog urinates in the same place every day on your lawn? It kills the grass. So fill in the blanks

3. yea but thats straight up piss and not diluted. and who knows, maybe grass reacts differently to urine

4. Actually amonia nitrogen can help and its very nice fertiliser but unfortunally fresh urine have to much amonia and can kill your plants.
    + urine are very acidic and can ruin your soil or hydro bacteria culture ... even outdoor.
    10% (or like you said 1 part) are not so small part .

forget about smart growers who use urine to fert plants

try to always have good "plant food" and she will back that to you, be sure.

5. oh alright man thanks, the feedback helps alot :)

6. fish emulsion .... it stinks but it is high in nitrogen, organic, and is hard to overdo it.

7. dogs urine is strong as hell they also use it to mark there scent,,i have actually had a sly piss on one of the greens at work when it was foggy lmao,bout a week or so later there was a round lush are of grass where i pissed,,i hear piss has potassium nitrates not sure though just thought id post in my experience due to the unusual post hehe