Nirvana vs. Everyone Else? Aurora Indica?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kanabo, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,

I've been growing for a few years now, just recently getting some good crops. The only genetics I've grown so far have been Nirvana (AK48 and Aurora Indica, growing white rhino now). Now that I can see that my setup is consistent, I'm curious about what more of an investment in seeds would do for me. I know this debate has been going on for a while, but I was hoping some of you seasoned growers out there could give me a comparison of your nirvana grows to some more specialized seeds with "better genetics."

I don't want to hear from anyone who has grown only Nirvana or only other "better strains," but would really like a subjective comparison of Nirvana strains that you have grown vs. others you have grown. Is AI a potent indica, or just for Nirvana? What have you found to be different in the non-nirvana strains?

Thanks guys!Hi Guys,

I've been growing for a few years now, just recently getting some good crops. The only genetics I've grown so far have been Nirvana (AK48 and Aurora Indica, growing white rhino now). Now that I can see that my setup is consistent, I'm curious about what more of an investment in seeds would do for me. I know this debate has been going on for a while, but I was hoping some of you seasoned growers out there could give me a comparison of your nirvana grows to some more specialized seeds with "better genetics."

I don't want to hear from anyone who has grown only Nirvana or only other "better strains," but would really like a subjective comparison of Nirvana strains that you have grown vs. others you have grown. Is AI a potent indica, or just for Nirvana? What have you found to be different in the non-nirvana strains?

Thanks guys!

2. In my opinion Nirvana is just as good as anyone out there. Now obviously there are some just plain old crazy fire strains out there by other breeders, but it doesn't mean it is the breeder. It is what genetics they start with. Nirvana's Jock Horror will hold it's own to pretty much any genetics out there. Even at Nirvana if you go from one strain to another some will be better than others. I don't work for Nirvana, or anything.