Nirvana Shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sir Smoke_Alot, Nov 12, 2009.

1. i've ordered 3 times from them and gotten all 3 orders. grew two of them and indeed a very nice product i thought. :smoke:

2. they have great service and there fast

3. oh cool. are they fast? no worry but i need to know if theyre fast so i can expect when to get them. dont want any family seeing that :eek: and what kind of seed do you recommend getting?

4. don't grow at your parent's place if that's what you are implying.....

5. why are nirvana seeds so cheap? smaller yield? bad genetics? or are they just like walmart and are so big they can offer seeds cheaper than the competition?

6. Kc brains is a master breeder and he has the cheapest seeds ever, he also has great service, breeders like to mix strains and get rid of the seeds they dont like. im going to be buying some bubbliciouse from nirvana shop soon, ive heard great things about nirvana.

7. oh ok i just thought it might be to good to be true.... they will be my first purchase

8. I just got Blue Mystic seeds from Nirvana a few weeks ago. They came quickly and stealthy.

7 out of out 8 seeds germinated within a day to a day and a half

6 out of the 7 are alive and doing well so far

happy growing :)

9. My current grow is NL from Nirvana. My first shipment was "intercepted" but they replaced it FOR FREE!
    For that alone, I'll ALWAYS recommend them!
    Also, came "stealth" packaged so no worries about someone else knowing what it was!

10. Never had any problems with Nirvana,they are realy reliable seed bank,and prices are great.:hello: