nirvana shop seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by cuntie, May 1, 2006.

1. hey guys gals i ordered three imes here in new york 7 days every time caring 5 strains of nirvana 5 fem each order out of 25 fem only lost 4 seeds 2 my falt . these guys rock i love doing busness with them

2. Are feds really doing that??

3. yes feds are xraying seeds to kill them in was on cnn...

4. Got a link?

5. Ya I gotta see this vid, I've never had 0% germ rate on overseas seed orders before so it's effectiveness must be fairly low. I know nirv packs aren't what they used to be -- personally I'd recommend Female Seeds as an adequate price range replacement with genetics I would thumbs up everyday. As these breeders go big, they source out their seed growing and not all growers can handle seed breeding and well, low germ rates and lesser quality tend to be results of such. With TLC and experience I find that good looking seeds almost always germinate. TLC baby..[​IMG]

6. #46 CL4P-TP, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012

what about all my mail order veggie seeds ? :rolleyes:

there are more tomato seeds shipped per day then cannabis seeds via the US mail.

not to mention how many farmers get their seeds via mail.. and we are talking about full fields of crop from seeds .. millions of em.

so if you really think they irradiate the mail, I suggest you stock up on canned corn .cause there's gonna be a famine soon.

EDIT :

http://www.epa.gov/rpdweb00/sources/mail_irrad.html