Nirvana Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hp2skater, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Hey, would any of you guys recommend going to Nirvana seeds? I have heard good things about them but I want a for sure as too they are of good quality. Also, do they ship to the United States?

2. I ordered from Nirvana seeds and the package was stopped cold at customs because they sent the seeds with some pencils. I would not recommend Nirvana seeds. I ordered from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/ and they really sent it really discreet so the package went through without any problems.

3. I can vouch their genetics are good, but never ordered from them directly, got them from Gypsy at seedboutique/seedbay in sealed breeder packs.

4. I can tell you that 10/10 sprout and come very concealed. So no problems with customs.

5. I would also like to recommend Marijuana-seeds.nl I got mine in 6 days and the packaging was very discreet. It got through customs.

6. I ordered from nirvana recently and never received my order. I let them know and they said this one time they would send me a couple more. Never got those either. I'm in the states. I ordered from the seed bank listed above (marijuanaseeds-nl) and received those in two weeks. Nirvana was just a waste of $100 for me.