Nirvana seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Devo86, Nov 25, 2016.

1. I've read the mostly positive and some negative on nirvana. I ordered some seeds and got the notification they shipped and got the package 13 days later to Massachusetts. Nice and discreet and can't wait to start growing em after this bag seed is done.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Nirvana is great. I was pleased with what I grew this year and will be ordering from them again next season.

3. I ordered from them in march. After 4 weeks I emailed them to let them know I hadn't received my seeds. (I'm in the southern US) per their website, they don't guarantee delivery and I was aware, they said they would send me a few as a consolation. Never received those either. In the mean time I ordered from AMS (marijuana-nl) whose company is in Amsterdam as well, and got those seeds within two weeks if not faster. After reading a lot of reviews it seems that nirvana likes to take down the negative reviews. Doesnt seem like an honest company to me. A company of integrity would leave up all reviews so that the customer has an idea of what they are buying.. seems shady. That was just my experience but I def won't be ordering from them ever again.