Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nirvana Ak-48 And Ice..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DoggystyleD73, Jul 3, 2008.

1. I happen to think these two strains would offer the most bang for ur buck. I'm wondering how many of you have had experience growing/smoking these two particular strains ICE and AK-48? Is one better than the other? How do they compare in terms of potency, aroma, yield etc. All opinions are welcome.
    :wave:

2. /sarcasm ice gives u a nasty addiction and burns u when u smoke it but ak-48 never tried it but ak47 is bombb

3. No no no, don't listen to him^. Ice is a marijuana strain. What he is describing is meth.
    It was actually the first strain of dro I ever bought. At the time, my novice self paid $70 for an 8th. It was definitely some dank though. Had an awesome aftertaste.
    As for the AK-48, never had it. only the 47'.

4. You really think he is talking about meth if Nirvana is a seed co.? :facefuckingpalm:

Ice is one of the best strains I've ever smoked. Def go for it. Looks like it got snowed on =]
    For the 48, I have no clue. All I know is that the 47 is better in all aspects compared to the 48.

5. thanks guys.. i'm thinkin if i go with nirvana i'm gonna go with the ice n their white widow

6. I've smoked medicinal ice, and let me tell you it was very very nice. Smooth smoke, nice taste, excellent smell - this is a great strain.