Nipple size

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ByePhilipe, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I got me some tiny fuckin nips no joke

2. same with your boobs..

3. Thank you kindly good sir.

4. As long as it doesn't look weird. So yeah, I guess.

5. hmm well..I have small bewbs an big nipples/ariolas..no1s ever had a problem with um so far

6. My nips are small. Areola's medium to large sized. They look proportionate to my boobs though.

7. I don't care how they are, just as long as they're in my mouth.

:p

8. Think he means boob jobs.
    I Don't like fake titties either, especially not the ones that are just obviously way huge for the girl they're on, or aren't the right shape, or look all hard, like she's got baseballs inside or something.

I don't think I really have a preference on areola size or color or whatever. A few hairs around is normal and fine, but if it were really hairy, itd be a turn off.
    I do think it looks weird and a bit unatractive when the areola gets all puffy and looks like a small mini boob on top of the normal boob (as someone else worded it). Mine do that occasionally, and I have no idea what causes it. It always goes away within a day, though.

But a boob is a boob. If there's enough of it to grab and play with, I like it.

The only way a boob would really gross me out is if it had an infected pus-filled sore on it.

9. Oo I like the way you think. :smoking:

10. Zera, that was awesomely in depth and awesome. Thank you : ) I find it strange the way my boobs look different day to day as well. When I lose weight, my boobs are always the first to go. I'm up and down a lot so I have a billion different sized bras and none ever fit correctly.

And mogli, I like that you like the way he thinks.

11. [quote name='"mogli"']

Oo I like the way you think. :smoking:[/quote]

Haha that's the spirit! :ey:

12. No I don't if I'm with a female its cause I like/love her

13. But if there's enough boob to play with grab lick bite etc... I add that to the list of reasons of why I like/love her

14. Ahahaha! shit man i about died.

ily. :D

15. you got them salami nips huh. thats ok as long as you got some nice bags underneath. me i prefer the pepperoni size on a nice c cup with some eraser sized nips maybe a little bigger. who would have known itd be this hard to explain a titty! madeinjapan you got bit on each nipple by a mosquito?? i doubt that. you must be insinuating you got mosquito bites or you pumped them tits, dont lie!

16. nipple size matters, i like mine maybe 4cm across on the areola and the nipple comming out abit like half the end segment of your little finger lol

17. Lmao did u really just resurrect a 2 year old thread to say that?

18. I prefer a small areola, and a small nipple. I also prefer small to medium sized breasts though. It's all about the ratio, and I want it all pink.

19. Baby toe nipples! :D
    Like, pencil eraser nipples.
    Or is OP asking about our nipples?

20. I have big pepperoni-sized areolas and I've never heard a guy complain about them :)