Nintendo, Xbox, or Playstation when your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 21, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGMYc-ObZaY]Paper Mario: Toad Town Theme - YouTube[/ame]

For me, NINTENDO all the way! :D:D:wave::hello::smoking::cool::):smoking::wave::hello::D:hello:

2. Nintendo. Or old school PS.

3. Nintendo; Harvest Moon, Rune Factory. . .or Animal Crossing.

Stoners dream come true if you ask me.

4. Harvest Moon. FUCK yes. I was literally addicted to that game. I still would be if I hadn't lost my game...and my playstation.

5. Do you have an N64 or a DS or a 3DS?

I'd send you all/any of the games for those systems if you wanted. (For free of course, because in my opinion once you do everything you want to on them. . .you've done everything you want to on them)

6. Also Rune Factory is a lot like Harvest Moon, I've only played Rune Factory 2 but it's Harvest Moon plus Final Fantasy. (Great voice acting, and a consistent schedule for the characters)

7. i have a ds. and i would love that man :D :hello: :wave:

8. Nintendo for sure! Adventures of Zelda for life!!

9. PC and Nintendo for games, Xbox for Netflix and Playstation for a space heater.

10. Xbox but only cuz that's what I have. If I had a PS3 I'd go with that. I like FPS when I'm high. Especially borderlands

11. xbox but only for the trolls on live

12. perfect dark n64

13. PC. :smoking:

N64 for old games

14. PS3...cant wait for GTA V

15. In this order.

Nintendo
    Play station
    X box

But you forgot about my beloved GameCube:(:p;)

16. Nintendo 64 super smash bros or Zelda ocarina of time
    GameCube- smash bros melee or need for speed most wanted
    Xbox- Netflix or borderlands or cod
    Not much of a play station fan

17. Gameboy advance with pokemon leaf green and ruby. xbox with Every cod game, sold my N64 but wish I wouldn't have. Mario kart 64 was my shit.

18. playstation 2 then 1...then sega. gameboy color. then gamecube. nintendo 64. xbox 360

my list of favorites in order lol

19. N64 over here!

20. Nintendo GameCube and the gameboy advance for when I'm super stoned :D
    the games are simple enough for my impaired motor skills, and the graphics for Nintendo games are awesome when your high