nintendo anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by jackisgreat, Apr 3, 2006.

1. I dont care about specs, I care about how fun what im playing is, and waving your arms around is more fun than pressing buttons.

2. Are you talking about the Virtual Console thingy? Did it come with that cheapass Wario game? I used to have it, but playin it for a long time made my eyes hurt. The N64 was that SHIT!:hello:Perfect Dark, Goldeneye 007, Super Smash Bros. were my favorite for it. Then came along Starfox. This thread had brought back many good memories. +Rep

3. hah, you dont care about the specs but pretty things attract the market and devolpers arent going to limit there profit by devolping for the pos console im sorry

*just blocked Ars moriendi sig, that thing was getting to ugly to stand

4. the game boy that had a fucking stand on it where you had to crane your neck at a precise 90 degree angle from your body just to play a agame. then later that day you would have the games image burned into your eyes while walking around. id much rather stare thru a magnifying glass into the sun than play on that thing again, it will literally turn you into a hunch back with prolonged use.

5. virtual boy!

i break out my Mario Tennis, Space Pinball, and Golf every now and again. what a great system.

6. SUper Nintendo..Old SKoooooool

7. N64 is awesome when ur blazed!

8. I love nintendo but I like the O.G. version.. I can play that shit for like 12 hours strait. I even have the mario bros. theme for my ring tone on my cell phone. JOE>