Nintendo 64

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by specialwaffles, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Is still probably my most played console. I got a 360, wii, ps2, gamecube, and with out a doubt my n64 pwns all. Now don't get me wrong I love me some Live action, but my n64 still gets the most playing time. Probably my most played games are...(In no particular order)
    Legend of Zelda: OoT (I also gots the Master quest, fucking tight as shit)
    Super Smash Bros. (Still the best in the series IMO)
    Star Fox 64
    Perfect Dark
    Golden Eye
    Super Mario 64
    Mario Cart 64
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
    Any of the Blitz games
    Star Wars: Racer
    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Donkey Kong 64
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Paper Mario

2. WORD :D

I only have a 64 at my house, and I still play it to no end.

I have all of those games (except Paper Mario and Star Fox)

Zelda: OoT FTW

3. 64 is the shit
    my favorite by far

4. Damn, beat me to it, love 64 to me its the best console they ever made, i dont give a shit about graphics or any of that its just fun

5. ya man N64 was the shit, i played it all the time until i let some kid borrow it, and never got it back :smoke:

6. By far my favorite system of all time. Snes is the shit, but N64 rules all. :smoke:

7. hell yeah, Golden eye is one of my favorite games to date

8. i still love playing gauntlet and 007...

9. I started a new game in Ocarina of Time because of this thread.

Well...I was going to anyway...but this gave me motivation to.

10. Golden Eye is epic, nuff said

11. Super Smash Brothers and Demolition Derby were games that simply never lost their replay value to me. The others mentioned here are also epic, but I've worn them out long ago.

12. Anyone remember that game Bio Corpse? That game was friggen awesome but it was a hugely underrated game.

13. I dare you to play Body Harvest 64.

Without a doubt the hardest game on the N64.
    But also really fucking fun.

14. awesome fucking game!

15. Uhh...I remember Bio Freaks...can't say I ever heard of Bio Corpse...

16. Holy shit, my old hippie neighbor let me borrow that a few weeks ago...

Such a fucking good game!

Sometimes when we're throwing a big party, the N64 will come out for nostalgias sake. You'd be amazed that it would catch the attention of so many drunk people haha.Everyone knows how to play 64!

I still tear everyones ass apart in Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/MarioKart though. :D

I recall that was the only game system I ever threw at a wall, and worked afterwards. Still works to this day!

17. You forgot about Banjo-Tooie, way better than the first, and that's saying something.

18. mario 64 is the best game period

the tony hawk pro skater is fun too

and if anyone knows how i could get my hands on conker's bad fur day, let me know haha

19. Currently have two set up in my apartment for my stoned ass friends and I to battle on. THPS games of HORSE get super intense. Starfox campaigns on acid. Mario Tennis, Gauntlet Legends, so many other classics.

20. N64 was amazing. The original Smash Bros, Star Fox 64, Perfect Dark, Conkers Bad Fur Day was hilarious. and umm...GOLDENEYE!!!!