Nintendo™

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Scapris, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Who else had their own way of making those cartridges work.

Blow across twice, place shirt over it, blow two times more, push up and down a few times and BOOM it was working.

[​IMG]

-Mark

2. Blow blow, rub it with the shirt, look inside, man where is the dirt?

3. Then you'd get past the copyright screen...into maybe the game developer's logo...and then on the main menu of the game it would start glitching and you'd be like, "Dammit!"

4. oh and after getting far as hell ina game your pet fucks you by bumping in to it hahah

-Mark

5. lick finger and run across the thing. viola works istantly

6. I'm trying to get my Nintendo working, not a string instrument resembling a violin

7. A trick that always worked...even though it isn't exactly good for the cartridge...was to put the cartridge most of the way in, leave a little sticking out, then slam it down. It should go in. I had games that we always had to do that to so they would work. It forces it to play.

8. That's a little trick I use in the bedroom, too

9. :ey::hide:

10. That's what she said! :hello:

11. No hop skip and jump for me, just blowing across the bottom.

When it didn't work, turn it upside down and bang it on top of the NES. Looking back, it probably just damaged the NES. But, the game always played ;)

/Playin some Mike Tyson's Punch Out the other day on emu

12. damn im fucking stupid, i didnt even realize out of all the times ive seen that shirt, that it was a game. they should put like donkey kong on the label for retards like me

13. usually i'd blow hard, then jam it in there...if all else fails, start hitting the console, and slam it on the ground a couple times usually does the trick..tough console