Ninja pop up windows

Discussion in 'General' started by Pieces, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Usually i don't get pop ups, but when i do i don't know it. I just got one and a whole commercial and them some played, and i did expose (mac) at least ten times and didn't see it, but it was huge. I don't know what the fuck was going on but it was being a ninja for sure.

This ever happen to you?

2. sometimes when i go on certain sites, music starts playing and i dont know where its coming from, but then i figured out that because i use google chrome, the pop ups dont show up but music from the pop ups still play. weird.

3. I switched to Google chrome like a month ago, you just explained the voices ive been hearing. I seriously could not find where the damn voice was coming from!

4. that shit happens to me all the time.

sometimes i'll hear some guy talking about how he made ten billion dollars jerking off stalefish or whatever and it takes me 5 minutes to find out where the fuck it's coming from so i can shut him up and get back to watching some good old fashioned interspecies erotica.

5. I get that when I use surfthechannel or something hah, I go through like 5 tabs like where the fuck is this fucking advertisment coming from. And of course it's not 30 seconds it's at least a couple minutes

6. Firefox + Noscript + AdBlockPlus

Say goodbye to popups, even regular ads on websites are usually not present.