Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Night owls.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wuidd420, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Where you guys at? Represent. We have above average intelligence unlike the day walkers.

2. above average intelligence seems like a fake representation to me, but whatever floats your boat. night owl representin' yo

3. i love being linked to more smarts, but correlative results mean nothing to real science :p

4. yup 2 am here. just re-upped tonight :smoke:

5. You should see the Einstein's I work with. But yeah waking up before noon.. Fuck that noise.

6. definitely a night owl, i am more awake during the night and early morning hours after midnight.

7. Hell yeah man!

8. I've been on a no bed before 2am at the earliest thing for like almost 10 years i dont make dick for cash though. But....sooooon.

9. I've always been a night owl, so it worked out well when I started my job working nights. The only thing that sucks is when I run out of weed, and no one is awake at 4AM when I get off...

10. My regular sleep time is 4am -11 or 12ish am

Shift work sorta fucked up my sleep schedule

Omega369 :wave:

11. ADD folks are generally most productive between the hours of 1am-4am. :)

12. usually never go to bed before 2am on weekdays, but on weekends fuck it, i'll stay up till about 6-7am and just sleep the day away lol.

13. It's just more fun to be awake at night.

14. :wave: Surprised I didn't see this last night. My sleep schedule is all over the place lately, been averaging about 4am with falling asleep everynight......but then I have to get up between 8:30-10:00 which can suck.

15. Night owl right here dude, 3am to 7am, sucks really haha

16. It's true that night owls are supposedly of higher intelligence on average, but we also are three times as likely to suffer depression, and a bunch of other shitty "side effects".

I've been on 1am or later schedule for 6 years now, averaging 2-3am for a year and living off like 5-6 hours sleep a night on average. It makes me generally lazy, always tired, and unmotivated.

Lately I've been working on moving back to a normal sleep schedule and it's done wonders for my energy and motivation.

17. Right here! Smoked a j with my buddy and stayed up till around 3:00 AM watching cartoons before I fell asleep haha.