Night messed up..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Djamp_, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Was gonna see jackass 3d, smoked before, but didnt go...:(

What happened was that my Friend, Jhon, brought his 16 year old cousin and thought that he would be ok since they dont really check id's at the movies; he was wrong man...

We went at like 7, and the lady said that inside, they were checking I.D, so we, :Me, Jhon, his brother, and 2 other friend. are now deciding what to do and are like fuck it, lets just go home....

We used to get into movies when we were <17. but now they want to be gay. Now im home, no more weed to smoke, and hungry... :(

plus on top of that, i was planning this out for a week now....fuck man...:(

2. thats such bullshit. i have never had to show id to get into a movie. ever. and i look younger than i am. (19)

3. You all really couldn't get him in?

They check ID at the doors to the theater (Like if the movie is in theater 16, there will be people outside theater 16 checking ID's), so basically all you do is have the underage kid post up in the bathroom till the attendants leave, which is a few minutes after the movie starts.

It's so easy to dick over movie theaters it's not even funny. I'm not saying you should go out of your way to fuck them over, but they are charging like $10 a ticket now + $6 for popcorn and $3 for a drink so...

4. Same thing happened to me. My friends and I (3 of us) blazed before we went and we're all 17 and they wouldn't let us in! I flipped shit but apparently they needed photo ID because...They wouldn't except our school IDs which was just out of hand. I don't know...

So we went and watched 'The Social Network'

Fun! :eek:

5. #5 Hennessey, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    That sucks, Jackass 3D was the first movie I got I.D.ed at. Oh lol, and I'm not entirely sure, but I thought you had to be 18 or older to be here :p

6. All u guys had to do was buy tickets for another movie and just go into Jackass 3D.

:smoke:

7. the 16 year old brought tickets to the social network, but they were checking id's at the room where the movie is

oh well...ill just go see it today, guess the kid has to wait till dvd

8. Easy, just do what guy above said and buy tickets to the social network and go into the bathroom and miss the first 5 mins of the movie. Its not anything to be sad about, its just them in slow motion with beggining credits. After 5 mins walk in and BAM, you get to see guys dicks.

9. we'll try that next time :D

i thought they would stand there forever, checking tickets so...

10. Same thing happened to me and my date last night except I am 18 and she is only 16. So the other couple and us just saw Social Network too. The funny thing was theres 1 hallway separated in the middle by the ticket taker. Social Network was on the same side as Jackass and I thought we were just gonna walk into Jackass cause it could have been easily done but the others all said they wanted to be good citizens and just see the movie we paid for. Oh well, I had already seen Jackass and Social was a half hour more which got me a nice extended handjob :hello: