Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NIDA bull shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I am a Noob, Nov 1, 2011.

1. I've never been to that site, or any other site that bad mouths my sweet Mary Jane...But I can, to a 99% degree, declare most if not all of it bullshit.:cool:

2. I call Bullshit

3. Its not addictive, it doesnt effect your driving unless u cant handle your shit, it doesnt make ur learning ability go down, and it doesnt cause pyschosis.

4. Everything they put on that site is true. Anything can be addictive. Its all true they just kinda twist it to make it sound worse then it is.

Like you notice how they don't say it kills braincells? But they do say it affects learning. Get it? I mean all the stuff they say about marijuana can be true. And they don't say there is any guarantee that those things will happen to you.

5. #6 bazoski1er, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
  6. It's bull shit, however you actualy shouldn't drive high. It can be dangerous for some.