Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nicotine in Wraps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Calysa, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hello...Very new to this site. And i need help! I recently quit smoking cigarettes :) I have always rolled a small blunt at night before I go to bed. I know that wraps contain tobacco, so I want to stay away from them. But i'm not a huge fan of papers, pipes, bongs, ect. Any suggestions on something similar to a blunt wrap that contains no nicotine?

2. A migar. Use hemp leaves.

3. Migar? Iv'e been doing some research on making my own wraps. Its almost got me to just give up and stick with my bowlski lol :)

4. Honestly, if you start using some other method you will begin to like it over time.

5. There really is nothing wrong with tobacco itself. Look for an organic tobacco wrap.

6. I second this. I dont smoke tobbaco but I had a friend who was having trouble quitting cigs so I showed him a website that sells unprocessed cured tobacco and now he just rolls his own tobacco cigs with tobacco that doesnt have death put in them. You can make wraps from tobacco leaves but ive heard this can be challenging.

7. Vape sounds like one of the last options

8. Clear cones. Agree with the above though. Theres nothing inherently wrong with tobacco its the curing process that introduces carcinogens. Dont know if you have seen the SNUS products out. Thats actually something practiced in EU for over 100 years and the EU itself has stopped trying to get people to stop smoking and migrate to SNUS. Snus is steam pasturized vice open fire cured. SNUS has literally no carcinogens.

Why would they do something like that? Nicotine users have a astounding 90% failure rate at trying to quit. Its a demon that is with most if they smoke till they die. So they practice harm reduction vs quiting.

9. Just get glass. You'll thank your lungs, plus if you've quit cigs, might as well keep anything but marijuana smoke outta them.